Pei Shaoze stepped off the rostrum and sat in the empty seat next to Cheng Xia.

Cheng Xia glanced at him and greeted him with a smile: “President Pei.”

Pei Shaoze leaned over and asked in a low voice, “What do you think of the draft I wrote last night? There is nothing wrong, right?”

Cheng Xia gave a thumbs up in the audience: “No, I spoke very well.”

Pei Shaoze said “um” and set his eyes on the podium.

Next came the director’s speech and the author’s speech. The opening ceremony was carried out in an orderly manner. After the round of speeches, Director Liu took the initiative to introduce the important role of the play. He made an inviting gesture and said, “Next, Please play our protagonist Qin Nian’s new actor-Cheng Xia!”

Pei Shaoze looked at Cheng Xia encouragingly: “Go.”

Cheng Xia stood up, walked onto the rostrum from the side, came to Director Liu’s left hand, and bowed politely to the audience.

“Please have a young actor who plays the protagonist Lu Fengyang-Shen Kai!”

Shen Kai walked over and stood on the right hand side of the director. This is the first time the two have met today. They are not familiar with each other. Standing on both sides of the director separately avoids embarrassment.

Shen Kai is 188cm tall, and Cheng Xia is 178cm. The height difference and appearance seem to match, but because the two did not have any interaction, the reporters in the audience had to take some frontal photos of them as materials for the draft.

Then, important supporting roles such as younger sister and Fa Xiao also stepped up and stood up.

The host said excitedly: “President Pei, Director Liu, Teacher Lemongrass, Teacher Xu, and several leading actors are invited to unveil the mirror together!”

Pei Shaoze was invited to the stage again. He glanced at the scene and walked over to stand next to Director Liu, just standing side by side with Cheng Xia. Everyone’s hands stretched out at the same time and grabbed the red cloth covering the camera.

With so many people standing together, it was slightly crowded. Pei Shaoze wanted to grab the red cloth, but inadvertently grabbed Cheng Xia’s fingers. The man’s big hand gently wrapped Cheng Xia’s fingers, and Cheng Xia was like an electric shock. She shrinks, her ears are a little red. Pei Shaoze noticed something was wrong, and immediately released his hand politely and moved aside.

He whispered: “Sorry.”

Cheng Xia knew that he was unintentional, after all, so many people were about to squeeze. But the sudden acceleration of the heartbeat made Cheng Xia afraid to look at Mr. Pei’s eyes, and only whispered: “It’s okay.”

Next to him, Liu Xueyi shouted excitedly: “Three, two, one”!

Cheng Xia’s heart was beating like a drum, and his mind buzzed. The people around him opened the red cloth at the same time, and Cheng Xia quickly withdrew his hand, pretending that nothing happened, and stood beside President Pei with a bright smile and took a group photo with everyone.

There was thunderous applause, and the start-up ceremony officially ended here.

If it was a real start-up ceremony, the crew would have to offer incense to all. Pei Shaoze checked the information a few days ago and found that the ABO World crew did not have the link of “burning incense and worshiping Buddha” when starting up, so he went to the village and removed this part as usual.

As for the interviews that should have been made, Pei Shaoze asked the Propaganda Department to greet the media in advance, and the crew had to hurry up in the afternoon. Each actor had only 10 minutes of interview time, and the media reporters should be as gentle as possible with the newcomers.