Pei Shaoze took off his coat and hung it in the hallway. He changed a pair of slippers and walked into the living room. He spoke indifferently, “Pei Shaoyan, how many subjects did you have for this final exam?”

Pei Shaoyan, who was playing the game, stared at the TV screen and replied casually: “It’s only five or six subjects.”

Pei Shaoze walked in front of him, blocked his vision, and said coldly: “If you drop a subject, you will be persuaded by the school.”

The blocked Pei Shaoyan rolled his eyes, threw the handle on the sofa, raised his eyebrows, and looked disdainful: “Aren’t you like me? Back then, you couldn’t even pass three exams and was sent abroad by my dad. At least three exams!”

The former Pei Shaoze was indeed unworthy, but now that he has changed people, he will not allow his brother to just waste it. Pei Shaoze got up and tore off Pei Shaoyan’s back collar: “Come with me.”

Although Pei Shaoyan is also an Alpha, he is only 18 years old after all, and his strength is not comparable to that of his adult brother. When he was dragged into the bedroom, he was still bewildered: “What are you thinking about today!”

Pei Shaoze sat him down by the bed, folded his hands on his chest, and said coldly: “Since you don’t like to study, you will definitely be dissuaded from the school if you fail to study so many subjects. It is useless to get these three diplomas. After the Spring Festival, you simply follow me, come to me as an assistant and learn how to manage the company. I will stop your credit card and pay you salary every month depending on your performance.”

Pei Shaoyan widened his eyes: “What, what?!”

“The red sports car in the garage belongs to you? I will confiscated the car keys first.” Pei Shaoze picked up a bunch of keys from the table after he said, took out a few credit cards from his brother’s wallet and stuffed them all into his pocket. .

Pei Shaoyan saw that he was coming, and immediately jumped up from the bed: “Damn, why do you care about me! My parents don’t care about me…”

Pei Shaoze interrupted him sharply: “My parents don’t care about you, why do you think it is?! It’s because they have been completely disappointed in you and chilling! You think that your parents are chilling with you, which is something to be proud of, right?”

The man’s eyes were sharp as a sword, almost piercing several holes in his brother. Pei Shaoyan was stared at by his cold eyes, and his back felt cold.

The elder brother’s question was too sharp, and Pei Shaoyan was stunned, not knowing how to refute it.

Pei Shaoze stared at his eyes and said word by word: “Pei Shaoyan, his father is getting older and his health is getting worse. Have you ever thought about it, if one day Pei’s family is no longer as beautiful as before, without his father’s protection , Can you still be so arrogant? You are 18 years old, and you should be sensible! Come to work at the company after the Spring Festival, no discussion.”

He left these words and turned to go out, leaving only his brother with a cold back.

Pei Shaoyan: “???”

The younger brother who had been inexplicably trained was at a loss.

Pei Shaoze sat in the dining room, pouring a glass of water and drinking it calmly, suppressing the anger in his heart.

The Pei family brothers in the original book really couldn’t get up to the wall with mud. The Pei family finally fell into trouble. The company was seized by Vice President Cui, Pei Shaoze was stabbed to death by Cheng Xia, and his younger brother Pei Shaoyan had no good ending. Five years later, Pei Shaoyan was coaxed into stocks to lose his wealth by the people arranged by Vice President Cui, and was even lured by the group of friends, friends and dogs, to get drug-addicted, and died suddenly from overdose!