Pei Shaoze didn’t want Zhao Wenxiu to go to jail. Once he was in jail, Cheng Xia would be summoned by the police as a victim. Then the incident of Cheng Xia climbing on Mr. Pei’s bed would be known to everyone. The best way to deal with it is to end it in private and don’t let the influence expand.

Zhao Wenxiu also understood what Mr. Pei meant, and immediately nodded tremblingly: “Thank Mr. Pei, your lord doesn’t count as a villain. I promise not to say a word to anyone!”

He just breathed a sigh of relief, but Pei Shaoze changed his words: “I will go to the Finance Department to settle this month’s salary later. I will not use it for work in the future. Also, tell your cousin Liu Rui, I don’t need him like this. Driver.”

Zhao Wenxiu realized that Mr. Pei was about to fire both of him. He hurriedly rushed over, grabbed the edge of the desk with both hands, and pleaded with red eyes: “President Pei, I have been in Tianxuan for so many years, you give me another chance!”

Pei Shaoze looked indifferent: “Go back and write your resignation letter and leave according to the normal resignation procedures. If you can’t receive your resignation letter before you leave work today, I will dismiss you on the grounds of misconduct by the Human Resources Department, and take care of it yourself.”

Zhao Wenxiu: “…”

Pei Shaoze is actually serious.

Zhao Wenxiu almost crushed his mouth full of teeth.

Unspoken rules are very common in the circle. Even if Cheng Xia doesn’t suit his appetite, he doesn’t need to do this, right? Why did you hit the iron plate? !

[Wenxiu Zhao’s favorability for you -100]

Pei Shaoze: “…”

From this point of view, Cheng Xia is quite gentle, with a little favorability and a two-point deduction.

Zhao Wenxiu directly deducted one hundred.

After opening the system menu, I saw that [Zhao Wenxiu] in the list changed to -100, and the current relationship changed from [subordinates] to [hate].

Pei Shaoze didn’t mind this change.

People who are not right in their minds stay with them and have endless troubles. It is better to cut the mess with a knife.

***

When Zhao Wenxiu walked out of the office, his eyes were bloodshot. He couldn’t believe that he would be kicked out of Tianxuan. He opened the elevator door in a daze, and almost ran into a person head-on.

It was a tall and thin woman, stepping on a pair of high heels, wearing a long coat, walking with wind. After seeing Zhao Wenxiu, the woman was stunned for a moment, and said hello with a smile: “Old Zhao, long time no see.”

Zhao Wenxiu was depressed and casually said, “Well, you have resumed work.”

“Yeah, come and report to the boss.”

The woman’s name is Zhou Yan, a vigorous Beta agent, and Tianxuan who entered the same year as Zhao Wenxiu. The several artists she had brought before were all tepid. Later, after taking maternity leave for six months, Zhao Wenxiu was about to forget the existence of this person.

The two greeted briefly at the elevator door and passed by.

Zhou Yan was very confused. She had already reported to the personnel department after the holiday. The new boss Pei Shaoze didn’t have much contact with her. Why did Assistant Zhang suddenly ask her to come to the president today?

Zhou Yan walked into the office and greeted with a smile: “President Pei, are you looking for me?”

Pei Shaoze was looking at a stack of materials, and when she saw her coming in, he put down the materials and asked in a low voice: “Miss Zhou, because of your maternity leave, all the artists you brought were handed over to other agents. Now you don’t bring artists, right? ?”