Crosshair/Love of My Life

Start from the beginning

"Cross, s-stop!" You exclaimed through giggles.

You desperately tried to get him to stop but you were laughing too much. He laughed at your small attempt to stop him but didn't give up. This went on for about a few more minutes before he stopped and pulled you close. You slowly stopped laughing and smiled as he held you.

"Hmm, I love you so much, Cross." You said.

"I love you too, cyare." He said back.

He placed gentle kisses to your shoulders and you closed your eyes in content. A comfortable silence settled in the air and you two enjoyed each other's presence. You sighed softly as you stayed like this for what seemed like hours.

"We should really get up, the others are probably up already." You murmured.

He hummed in response but didn't move to get out of bed.

"Tell you what, after what we have planned today, I'm all yours for the rest of the day. How does that sound?" You asked, hoping it would work.

It did, in fact, work and he instantly stood up still holding you and you squealed in surprise. He chuckled and you laughed a little, turning around to face him.

"You better keep your promise." He says playfully.

"Oh, you'll make sure I will." You said.

He leaned down and gave you another kiss before going over to the closet. You followed him and watched as he sifted through the outfits, deciding on what to wear. You stood next to him and grabbed a black sweater that was one of his favorites. You grabbed a pair of fitting jeans and walked over to the bed, placing down your selected outfit. He was still choosing what to wear as you slipped out of your night shirt and into the outfit that you chose. He was still finding something to wear as you hugged him from behind, resting your head on his back.

"Whatever you wear, you'll always be handsome to me." You say, sighing happily.

He seemed to relax at your words and decided on a black t-shirt with matching ripped jeans. He then closed the closet door and turned around, you still holding him.

"Cyare, I can't get ready if you won't let go." You hear Crosshair say.

"I just love you so much." You responded with.

He let out a chuckle as you unlatched yourself from him so he could get ready. You patiently sat on your shared bed as you looked out the large transparisteel window. The sun was just above the horizon and the sky was a pretty blend of orange, pink, and purple hues.

Crosshair finished getting dressed and turned to see you admiring the morning sky. He couldn't help but smile to himself and sat on the bed behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

"Pretty, isn't it?" You ask, mentioning the sky as you lean into him.

"It is, but you're beautiful." He said and pressed a soft kiss to the back of your neck.

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

"How about this one?" You asked as you dragged Crosshair towards another game.

"How many prizes am I going to win you?" He grumbled and stopped behind you.

"Just one more, I swear."

You hugged him tightly before letting go and walked with him to the tent. He paid the amount of credits needed to the vendor then was given three darts, and you grew ecstatic.

You loved taking him to the game booths because he was really good at them, considering that he had excellent eyesight. And the prizes he won, even the large ones, were a bonus.

"(Y/n), Crosshair," you heard a girls voice say. "We've been looking all over for you."

You look down and smile upon seeing Omega hugging your leg. You look back up to see Hunter, Tech, Echo, and Wrecker walking up to you.

"Heh, sorry," you laughed lightly. "I've been dragging him around to these games."

Speaking of, Crosshair threw the last dart and popped the third balloon. He was given a small item as a prize then walked over to you and the others.

"What's that?" You ask, confused about the small box.

He slightly shifted in front of you as he cleared his throat, face turning slightly red.

He sighed, "I'm not one for speeches but," you watched as he got down on one knee. "(Y/n), will you marry me?"

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a (b/s) in the center. Your heart started to beat faster as you covered your mouth, widening your eyes. You nodded your head and let out tears of joy.

"Yes," you spoke. "I will."

He stood up and you both hugged each other tightly, a smile on your face. He pulled away then took the ring out of the small box and slipped it on your left ring finger.

You couldn't be any happier now that you were marrying Crosshair your soon-to-be husband.
_______________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in so long, my procrastination got the best of me

Here's a kitty for your troubles 🐈