XVII

Jude and I decided to take the train back to he house, he knew how much I loved trains at night.

When we arrived back we arrived to pretty much everyone sat waiting at the door. Jesse, Marcus, Kayo, Luke , Harry, Jack, Jordan, Kalvin, Phil, Declan, Mason, Jadon, Raheem and Trent. Sighing, "I KNEW IT!" Jordan shouted, "Thanks you lot!" he said running up to us pulling us both into a hug, "Earned me 50 quid!" He then danced up the stairs. Kalvin, Mason, Declan, Raheem, Trent, Luke, Harry and Mason followed. Leaving JLingz, Macaroni, Bucky Barens, Jadnor Splash and Philip Schofield.

I began trying to walk around the group of excited footballers dragging Jude with me until Bucky ran infront of us. Bitch.

"Hi Bukayo, what's up?" I asked innocently
He smiled, "Not much... I called auradons-clown55  butt that doesn't matter. HOW WAS YOUR DATE?"

I looked at Jude who looked down at me, smirking. "Yeah, how was it?" Jude asked.
I looked at the floor..."Yeah I loved it." They all erupted in excitement running over and spudding Jude shouting things like...

"YES LAD!"

"WHEN'S THE NEXT DATE?"
"WHAT ARE YOUSE DATING NOW?"

I laughed and pulled Jude's arm pulling us both up the stairs to the dismay of the boys.

Once we got to Jude's room we layed on his bed, still fully dressed. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He whispered, "Can't lie... I was nervous as fuck."
I smiled, staring at him, "Why?"
Jude grinned. "Cause I really like you and I didn't want to fuck it up."
I grinned "I really like you too Ju."
"Figured."
He planted a lingering, long kiss on my lips. Think I say it a lot but if I was white.... I would be a tomato.