CXXXII

@erlinghaaland: #TBT #BVB09 @judebellingham

@santandave: Fruity dons

^@jobebellingham: FR

^@centralcee: Be who you areeee for your prideee

"Enough about Jadon and I-" Adeola laughed over the phone.

Jobe cut in, "SO YOU ADMIT THERE'S A YOU AND JADON!"

"YES LADS."

"FINALLY."

"Die!" Adeola grinned, Oh. "Anyway Amethyst have you spoke to your mans yet?"

I shrugged and Jobe pulled a face,

"Mans trying to be an uncle so go accept his apology, give him pum pum and that."

"BRO WHAT?" A bitch was confused.

Mariam for real looked traumatised though. "I agree with Jobe-"

"Go on!" Jobe shouted and instantly Oakley shushed him.

Mariam continued, "TO AN EXTENT. Obviously, I get why you're annoyed, it was such a dick move. BUT you know his though process wasn't let me hurt the love of my life. That man will do anything for yo-"

"Is he a bowcat?" Oakley asked.

I was scandalised, trying not to smirk I inquired. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Oakley rolled his eyes, "Make him eat the pum as an apology, duh." Hollon. He's onto something here! Adeola severely disagreed and began arguing with Oakley.

I heard a knock on my door, "Babe can I come in." My eyes widened and I mouthed 'help' to the group FaceTime call. A terrified Mariam hung up, Adeola shrugged and hung up. Jobe whispered, "Tryna be an uncle."

Oakley just fully spoke. "Make sure he apologies again and make him eat the pu-" I hung up

"Ah, sure come in."