CXXIX

Jude and I had just left Nandos and we were heading to Cooplands. Cooplands is so elite, it's actually ridiculous.

"Hey Jude!" We heard a voice call, naturally we turned around, hands still in a strong embrace, "Can I have a picture?" 

Jude instantly turned to me, as if asking for permission. I nodded and smiled, I'm not trying to have this gyal on my ass.

"Sure."  

The blonde girl grasped onto Jude's arm making Jude and I frown, whilst Jude covered his with a neutral look and slowly pulled his arm out of link with hers, I didn't.

Firstly, don't touch people without their permission.

Secondly, don't touch people you don't know/

Thirdly, acknowledge people they're with!

Fourthly, don't touch my fucking boyfriend like that.

"Oi. You can take the photo." The blonde girl finally took notice of me. She suddenly snapped. "What the actual fuck are you waiting for!" She waved her phone around.

I pulled a face, "Where the actual fuck..." I imitated. "Are your manners?!"

She then had the audacity to grin. "When you look at the severity of the situation... Is it really that deep?" She shrugged, "Not even all that to be piping up..."

I laughed, "You look like a wrinkly, old, ashy turtle and sound like a pterodactyl so take your own picture bitch."

As Jude didn't even stand up for me I just left by myself and went to wait outside Cooplands. After about 5 minutes he showed up. I rolled my eyes and walked in the shop, we didn't speak to eachother, we got out pastry's and walked to his car dead silent. 

Promptly after we got in the car, Jude began driving still not saying a word or let me buckle up before pulling off.

"That eager to get away from me? What have I done?" I asked confused as fuck.

He sighed, "Starting shit for no reason." No reason? HA.

"Alright, next time I'll just let myself be treat like shit which is fine cause you let me be treat like that and you've decided to treat me like that right now." I shrugged, pulling my phone out my hoodie pocket. 

Jude didn't reply and merely tensed and kept his eyes on the road.

Dickhead.