LXVIII

"GARETH, GARETH, GARETH, GARETH!" We (the whole England team screamed watching the big Gaffer dance around to Thiago Silva.

Jadon recording the whole thing screamed, "Walk in the dance, chicks wanna glance! Hand on my hip, shank for the dip!"

All was well until a drunk Jesse Lingard fell into the pool. Fully clothed. Apparently Bukayo decided it would be a bit embarrassing for Jesse to be in the pool by himself so he turned to me and flung his shirt at me and took his Green Jordan 1s off flinging them at me too.

"NOT THE JORDANS!" A tipsy Jude cried.
I smirked telling Jude. "Jesse's got his on in the pool."
Jude gasped. "KAYO WAIT FOR ME."
Jude placed his Jordan 4s and Kenzo shirt in my arms.

I watched confused as Bukayo and Jude held hands and jumped in together paddling over to Jesse excited.

"Don't drink kid." Marcus patted my shoulder before doing a front flip into the pool.

Nah I'm off to bed. "We have training tomorrow so goodnight guys." I spoke to Jude now. "Jude don't wake me up, sleep in your room."

It's already 2am and we're meant to be at training at 10 and these man are showing no sign of going to bed anytime soon. I put all the boys stuff on the floor and gathered my stuff waving a good bye.

4:29AM

Bæ☁️: Ame
Bæ☁️: *voice message*
"Babe I know you said you wanted to sleep but I'm really cold in my bed. Can I come to yours?"

My girl🌍: Jude I'm trying to sleep

Bæ☁️: Ik but I miss youuu❤️
Bæ☁️: Please

My girl🌍: Come on then.

Almost instantly my door swung open.
"Oops sorry."
I still didn't turn around as I was hella comfy but I mumbled, "You're good."

I felt Jude climb in the bed behind me. He smells good.
"Babe?" He asked quietly.
"Mhm?"
"Please don't be mad at me. I missed you." He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Ju I know, I'm just tired." Cute. "I love you."
"I love you too Amethyst May Rashford."