CXI

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" My mum walked out back with a huge costco cake with Nella, Adeola, Mariam and Kenza recording.

"EEEH! Jude let me get on your back to go the pool edge!"
He wasn't too happy about that but oh well. Deal with it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR-"
"DICKHEAD!" Jadon
"AME!" Jesse
"AMETHRUST!" Bukayo
"SIS!" Nella and Marcus
"Rat." Reece
"Babe!" Jude

I rolled my eyes. There such twats I swear.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-"
"MEEE!" I excitedly spat out, I blew the candles out and instantally Nella and Adeola called out.

"HIP HIP!"
"HOORAYY!"

"HIP HIP!"
"HOOOORAY!"

"HIPP HIPPP!"
"HOOOOORAYYYY!"

"What did you wish for?" Jude asked, manoeuvring me to be clinging onto his neck, our faces right infront of eacothers.

"If I tell you it won't come true." I smirked watching him groan.

I was waiting for mumzy to bring me a slice of cake when I heard footsteps and plastic? If this is Micheal B Jordan like I wisher for I'm going to have to ditch Jude.

"Is that Micheal B Jordan?" I mumbled to myself.
"Oi what does Micheal B Jordan have that I don't?" Jude jokingly demanded.
"...Ion he just sexy."
"And I'm not?"
"Meh."
"I will drowned you."

"Jeeze threats over here, yeah?" Cench walked in.
"BESTIE!" I shouted, "JUDE CAN I HAVE A LIFT OUT."

Eventually I got out after a lot of struggling from Jude and I whilst everyone watched and laughed and Cee's dumbass recorded it.

"For recording it get your ass here!" He had no chance to run and I instantly jumped on him, causing him to be drenched in the water.

"Fucksake."