CXXIV

I look at Jude's messages first, after seeing his messages, he obviously need something. Desperately. 

Him😮‍💨😍

(Missed Call)

Amethyst

(Missed Call)

(Missed Call)

Please answer

I need you rn

(Missed Call)

(Missed Call)

Bae

Amethyst

Ame

I think you're asleep 

When you're up message me

(Missed Call)

It's 10 you're surely awake

(Missed Call)

Amethyst

Amethyst

Amethyst

Please

Ame

Ame

NSDJVHUWSUHF

HDSFGDFSHDSGHSS

HFDSGDSFGSFDGF

FDHTRJWRGA

Dream Girl🙄💞

Sorry I was on dnd

He saw it instantly but didnt reply, I was met instead with an incoming FaceTime from Jude.

When I answered I could see Jude's forehead, and his forehead only. I knew something was rong because he always answers, full face in the camera.

"What's up babe?" I asked him, concerned. "Shall I get an uber to you?"

A sigh from the other end was heard, "I know I promised. I thought it would be easy to keep." What's he on about?

"Don't be mad. I love you."

I'm mad confused, "I love you too... why would I be mad."

"Cause I beat up Phil."

Oh. "Well then."

He groaned, "I'm so sorry. I went to get a bowl of cereal at like 4AM cause I was hungry and he was sat there and then got pissed when I didn't acknowledge him back, like he didn't chat the most shit about me... and we argued and then he tried to hit me and I just... swung."

I nodded. "It's okay babe, I understand. I wish you didn't fight cause now we have to kiss up to Gareth but it's fine and it wasn't your fault. I'll get an uber now."