CIXL

Jude and I got out the club at around 2AM, can't lie we were one of the last people out. But who gives a fuck when you're having a good time? No one does.

We laughed and joked about outside about how I had 'stolen' an ice cube and put it in my bag. Looking back now that's so embarrazzing, but Jude found it hilarious how drunk I was before I sobered up outside. Of course.

We ended up sat silently in the back of the taxi until Jude blurted out, still staring out the window.

"I'm going to marry you."

Oh. "I hope I marry you too Jude."

"I don't hope so." This actual bitch, "I KNOW I'm going to marry you."

The way that if I was white right now I would be a whole ass tomato. We stepped out the taxi, I went to walk in the house but Jude held my hands, 

"Amethyst May Rashford, I love you-"

"I love you too."Jude smiled and let out a few low laughs.

"I guarantee that we'll have tough times, and we've had tough times. And I guarantee that at some point you'll want to get away from me. But I guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine forever I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

Aww my bae is too sweet- Why's he on one knee?

"Because I know in my heart you're the only one for me." He pulled a sleek box out his back pocket, when did that get there? He opened it revealing a beautiful ring in all its glory. I'm getting married. "Amethyst May Rashford, would you do me the honors of marrying me-"

"Yes." I was bawling my eyes out but at this point I didn't care. I let the man I will love for the rest of eternity slip the ring on my left hand and come back up for our first kiss as fiances.