Arguing with S/O

A/N: again, I'm improving old chapters because they were cringe. It only took for one rando on here to add my book to a reading list called something along the lines of "cringey stuff" for me to realise that maybe... maybe I am

Anyways I do cringe while writing these a majority of the time

Still, the show must go on?

Levi:

He is surprisingly calm because when the argument gets heated his voice only becomes stern, a usual warning to stop pushing further into the matter.
I think it's obvious that his eyes are always glaring but it barely happens when he's alone with you. His eyes that are usually tired and soft, suddenly sharpen to your direction.

Say you kept pushing and pushing, he'd interrupt you with a sudden yell, causing you to visibly flinch.

After arguments it's a bit awkward, because he doesn't know what to do. Like- do you guys know that food what your mum does after you argue? Levi does something similar except he straight up lies.

"Someone left you something," and then you check, it's definitely not something from anyone you know, Levi just gave you a gift to say sorry but was too shy to give it to you upfront.

You'd hesitantly hug him, slowly inching into his arms as you search for any resistance or disgust that may cause him to push you off or complain. But you see none as he nuzzled himself in the crook of your neck, mumbling a flustered apology. You

Eren:

-oh boy

Eren has a horrible gift, in which when he argues with anyone, it somehow compels them to hate him, to want to murder him. So when you argue, you can't help but return the aggression he's throwing on you 10x harder.

He's a complete hothead, when something doesn't go his way, he's livid.

It ends in a fight where you both screaming your lungs out at each other, not bothering to give the other a chance to speak as you only throw things at his direction, only for him to chuck it back at you.

Like shit, people can hear you from miles away, you're not being discreet no matter the touchy subject.

Eren also does the hand thing where it looks like he's dying to smack you- you know, when someone does strangling motions in your direction and lets out the most aggressive noises. In the end he just takes his anger out on furniture or punches the walls. The dents are just reminders of how much of a hothead he is.

The aftermath of these arguments are surprisingly calm. You both separate yourselves before you'll do something you'll regret.

So what'll happen is, Eren sees you sat down on the couch, hugging your knees with a kiss slight pout at the sound of his footsteps. He'll then shyly sit next you with a blush, speaking only with a gentle tone. Maybe his voice aches after yelling for so long but hey, it's Eren Jeagar, screaming is his thing.