You Have A Tattoo

Requested by Gaywad_420

Thanks for requesting!

The characters have just found out about your tattoo

Levi:

-Levi wanted to show you his new favourite body scrub specifically used for the shoulders (lmao don't ask) so you had allowed him to unzip your jacket so he could apply it himself.
However, once he slipped it down, he was met with inked skin, some sort of tattoo. You asked what was taking so long and realised he had noticed your tattoo. Although you were scared for his reaction, he seemed amused, in fact, he was curious for the meaning. With or without the meaning though, he thinks it looks cool.

Eren:

-Just another level of childish and excited. Like he's jumping up and down at the tattoo on your body, questioning you about when you got it, how you got it, where you got it, why you got is HSGSUABAJA
-"Eren calm down! It's not a matching tattoo from my ex!" You calm him down.
-You inspired him to get a tattoo lmao but he backed out when he realised they stab ink into you.

Bertholdt:

-He'd be helping you take your socks and shoes off after a long day (he's really nice to you🥺) and after taking off the second sock he cocked his brows at the ink on your skin. He gently lifted your leg up to get a closer look and turned back to you with his eyes wide in wonder.
-"I never saw this."
-"I um... I didn't think you'd like it." You sheepishly admit. He shakes his head defensively. "I love it! It suits you!" He traces it with his slender finger. "Stop that tickles!"

Reiner:

-"Fuck," You mutter under your breath, "Rei! Can you help me unzip the dress please?" He says yes without a second thought and goes to do just as told. However, he stops mid way and clears his throat. Then completely unzips it and slightly slips the dress off. "Holy shit."
-"Oh... do you not like it?" You shyly blink up at him. "No, I didn't know you'd be able to handle the pain of it."
-He's so amazed please😭 like at night he'll be bored and ask if he could trace your tattoo. It's just him admiring the patterns/words/drawings inked to your body.

Jean:

-Someone call the horny police.
-I speak the truth when I say, it probably turned him on. "You a gangsta?" He asks with lip bite. "Jean stop with the face and no, I'm not."
-Everytime you guys meet new people or if you get invited to dinner he's always like ?, "Baby show them! Show them the tattoo!" He's so proud for some reason💀

Armin:

-Oh he doesn't think anything of it, it's your body so he doesn't care whay you do with it. However, he is extremely curious and will want to know the backstory of this tattoo. If there's no meaning, he doesn't care either, it's a very beautiful thing to him.
-He'd definitely have a lot of fun taking care of it, rubbing vaseline at any chance he gets.

Erwin:

-He didn't say anything, all he did was caress it with his thumb and gaze fondly at it. "Erwin?" You mumble. "I like that." He said.
-I think, to Erwin, not everything has to have a meaning and even with your tattoo you're still Y/n and it's even better if he gets to take part in the tattoo, he's more than happy to help you do what you can to make sure the tattoo stays looking as fresh as it does.

Zeke:

-"Awww! Why didn't you invite me to get one too!?" He whines at your cute lock tattoo, "Zeke, I didn't think you'd want one"-
-"Well now I do, traitor." He hmphs and looks away childishly. "Okay, how about we get matching tattoos then?"
-Zeke loves staring at things so he would lose his focus and peer at your tattoo and picture the setting and how smug you would have been while getting it.

Porco:

-Oh man he already has tattoos himself so he'd be perfect with helping you and he appears aggressive but is so gentle when he massages the vaseline on it.
-He probably examined your tattoo when he first found out and smiled without another word.

Hange:

-She is very excited to say the least, it's just a hoard of questions drowning you, it's adorable. Any time she sees you taking care of the tattoo she'd offer to help you take care of it. Usually she'd try to do her own tattoo on you except using a pen. An inked pen.

Pieck:

-She'd be cuddling you from behind and notice a dark pattern below your shoulder then gently rubs on it to see if it's a tattoo. It isn't something to argue about, she likes it actually. Whether you had a meaning behind it or not.

Mikasa:

-Mika has probably thought about getting a tattoo once or twice in her life so you having one kinda encourages her to do it.
-Anything you ask her to do that would help she'd do it.
-Do I see her being a tattoo artist? Yes 100%

Mike:

-Lmao he just pretends not to notice it but his palm would subconsciously slither around the area you have the tattoo on and grasp gently.
-It's just inked skin, it isn't that big a deal but he does find it hot secretly💀

Sasha:

-She won't stop asking questions. "WERE YOU IN A GANG?! DID YOU GET IT DONE OUT OF IMPULSE?! WAS IT A DARE?! SHALL I GET ONE OF A COWS UDDERS?!"
-no I'm not joking she really wants a tattoo of a cute cow on her thigh😭
-Sasha may sound insensitive and jumpy but it's because she has no filter, it's awesome to her.

Annie:

-You'd think she has a tattoo herself but nope. She's not bothered. She feels as though her body is temporary and it's dumb to even try putting a meaning on it.
-However that's not to say she doesn't find it cool, probably an impressed nod and jokingly flirting.

Kenny:

-He doesn't say much, only laying his slender hand across your tattoo, caressing it slightly with a curious yet exhausted look. You woke up from next to him and asked what's up, he said that you were cool before snoring. 💀

Authors note:

I did say that my dad died and that I may go on hiatus. Now, I just want to work slowly, everything that's going on with the entire family is a bit too much but there's nothing I can't handle👁👁

For now, I just want you guys to know that I'm still here for you all, I'll always have my notifications on so remember anything you need, I'll be here

Thanks for reading!

AOT Scenarios and Oneshots (SNK X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara