male characters! Reacting to special necklace

Tumblr Request:
Yes hi idk if you are still doing requests but I have a idea if you dont mind me sharing. Can you do the aot casts reacting to you have a necklace with their name on it and you are wearing it. Because I have one and I think some would have some very cute reactions. But if you dont want to I understand have a good day if you read this.

That is such a cute request

If you want more characters then put it in the replies

Levi

Back from a tiring day, you had completely knocked out on the sofa. In both your makeup and your work clothes . When Levi noticed this, he tutted twice, mumbling something about how messy you are.

He got everything he needed to remove your makeup and all the weird wizard creams you put on your face afterwards. He had watched you enough times to know the routine of it.

However as he began wiping at your eyes, he noticed a tight accessory on your necklace. Something hazardous that you were evidently too careless about. It could have strangled you, or leave a horrid mark. Maybe even cut off blood circulation.

Tilting your chin up to access the necklace, he paid close attention to your facial expression, noting every twitch of your eyebrows to make sure he was being gentle enough not to wake you up. And as he averted his gaze back down to your neck, he widened his eyes at the appearance of his name, moulded in gold.

He flinched a few inches away when he heard you stirring awake, cracking an eye open to meet his shocked expression. "Hey." You yawned, smiling at him.

Even though he didn't respond, his face did all the talking. His cheeks flushed a bright red, sweating nervously. His heart danced in his chest. You made him feel so special that he was feeling like a damned school girl.

When you noticed him staring at your necklace, you connected the dots. And he knew you did, that's why he stubbornly turned his head away like a sassy cat. Levi scoffed when he heard you giggling softly.

"Do you like it?" You asked. Your hand caressed the necklace, as if it were more important than the diamond ring that embraced your finger. "Sorry I didn't tell you, I just never got round to it."

"It's fine..." he coughed awkwardly, "It's a waste of money but it's fine." Truly he wanted to pounce on you, to hug you and thank you a million times for making him feel this way. He will always wonder how you manage to make him feel so young even at his tiring age.

So instead of him doing it, you did. Except you slithered into his stiff body, nestling your chin on his shoulder. "It's not a waste of money if it's about you." You mumbled sleepily. As opposed to wrapping his arms back around you, he kissed the side of your head, shyly muttering a 'thank you'

Eren

You actually had a double date planned with him and his best friend, whom had just found a woman on tinder. Eren wanted to take you somewhere nice after the date since he was only going for emotional support. But he bought you since it'd be nice to have you around. Besides... it is a double date.

He was checking himself out in the mirror by the exit doorway, tidying his long hair and fixing up his suit cuffs. Just as he was about to call for you, he heard your high heels clacking on the marble stairway. His lips twitching into a smile at your dress.

"How'd you like it?" You joined him by the mirror, flashing the tight outfit. "I love it..." his green eyes roamed around every curve of your body, finally landing in the necklace adorning your collarbone.