Kenny X Curvy reader

Request:

Can u do kenny x poc!curvy reader headcanons whatever makes u happy

I'm guessing by curvy you mean chubby?

So this is an X chubby reader (ANY RACE, BLACK, WHITE, MIXED, ASIAN- I DIDN'T SPECIFY), if this didn't rub you the right way you can request again <3

Sorry if this feels odd, I haven't written in months and honestly, I feel pretty bummed about it. Please send headcanon requests about any aot character, it'll help me get back into writing💜

-Kenny has a fat mouth that runs before his brain cells do and by that I mean he is insensitive- THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T TOTALLY ADORE YOU THOUGH

-Being 197cm and a hundred kilograms, it makes him pretty strong, or at least, he thinks so. This usually alludes to him trying to carry you to prove this point and will often squeal at you stop squirming every time he tries.

-It's a nightmare for you every time he chases you, it's hilarious to look back on though.

As soon as he latches on your waist from behind he hoists you up onto his shoulders, embarrassing you completely. "See chubs?!" He pants heavily, "Told ya I could do it"-

"Put me down!"

-The nicknames never stop, oh god, we have: Chubs, sweet cheeks, chonkey babe, etc. If you asked him to stop he'd whine about how he was creative enough with the names but will resort to chubs. Yeah, he'll never stop calling you chubs.

-And every time you show how uncomfortable you are with eating in public he gets annoyed like a spoilt child. He'll just huff a long breath out before squeezing your cheeks together and forcing you to eat. Again, he isn't so good with feelings.

-He reminds you often of how, other people do not bat an eye at you or your looks and if they did, it's because your drop-dead gorgeous (He said that in a girly British accent, shameful to say, it made you laugh)

-That's a positive note, he does make you laugh a lot, and honestly, it's amazing how it makes you feel less scared about others opinions on you.

-One time you guys were having a picnic at night (he arranged it that way, he's weird like that) and he held your shoulder while you both sat back against the tree. "You see those humans over there? The ones jogging together?"

You hum a yes, "If they ever said anything about- hell or even shot you a nasty look, I could kill'em"-

"Huh?!"

"Not if you didn't want me to, but what I'm trying to say is... humans have a short life span chubs, those strangers who stared weirdly at ya are probably dead, who knows?"

-It's a weird philosophy but it's a good one... if you did something embarrassing in public, the people who saw it have moved on or are probably dead- so what does it matter?

-All in all, he's proud of you and doesn't care about how curvy you are but a majority of the time- Kenny will be running or walking fast, hanging out with him is basically an exercise. Like hey old man??? Don't you get tired???