Abused Reader

Trigger warning! Abuse! Physical and emotional/

Authors note: this was requested a while ago, so- I apologise for being so late. But also, I just wanna say sorry because I've left writing for so long that writing feels odd to do (I only got used to it around Miche's imagine- my bad)

I re read the request it was something like: Reader slapped/abused by a family member and S/O witnesses/hears about it.

And I'm also not in the mood lately so try to be nice in the comments, I haven't written in a while so if you have criticism, be constructive about it.

LEVI:

-When he first met you, he already knew you had issues with your family even if you hadn't told him, he'd awkwardly sit alone as you excuse yourself to bellow into the phone with someone he presumed was your family member.

-Even though he wants so badly to tell your parents to fuck off and drag you away from them he doesn't, he knows you wouldn't want him to cause a scene so he sits by your side encouragingly, his palm going to your back during tense moments.

-When you told him about your past abuse, he was furious, but let on to his shock and his shock only, afraid he'd scare you. Levi is patient, reserved and quiet. However when you come back from a lone visitation he previously encouraged you against with a tear-stained face and a bruised wrist he doesn't hold back anymore.

-The cold in his stare was startling but he reassured you that he'd deal with them, without any violence as promised.

-and so he leaves you to lay in bed with your favourite plushies and pillows- after making sure you cleaned up and hydrated yourself. Your heavy eyelids ached to shut. Finally affirming that you were safe now, you allowed yourself to melt into the mattress.

-Three hours pass by and you find yourself waking up to an arm hooked around your waist. Turning around to face him, you realised he had arrived without waking you up. But you needed to know what happened.

-Luck seemed to be on your side as he began to stir awake- most likely due to your soft movements.

-Without having to ask, he nuzzled closer and mumbled against your hair before planting a soft kiss atop. "They can't hurt you anymore."

EREN:

-Eren gets easily pissed off as it is, imagine if he found out someone had hurt you- let alone for your entire life?!

-It wasn't odd for him to get ticked off anytime he sees people treating you wrong, something as small as a glare or a disgusted question makes him threaten them. And believe me- it's happened so often that NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT YOU FUNNY 😭😭😭😭 mainly because he drags it on so much

-So- knowing his bad temper, you hid it from him. Not that you felt bad for your family or anything- you just didn't want Eren to throw himself into any more meaningless problems.

-However, the family meet up was so bad this time you rushed home, soaking wet from the violent rain, the second you slammed the door shut in your shared home, Eren peeped out from the kitchen, halting the humorous greeting and replacing it with a concerned frown.
He couldn't tell whether you were crying or if it was the rain that got into your eye