You Slap Their Bum

||Before we begin I want to state that it would be a wise idea to follow me on inkitt (My name is lunna-tic on Inkitt) I'm paranoid at the moment💀||

Let's begin! Characters reacting to you slapping their bum!

Warnings!: Mentions of sexual acts, pegging and bumbum abuse💔

(I don't recommend slapping someone's bum unless you are super close to them and you know they'd not mind)

Requested by: @ anonymous

Thanks for requesting!

Levi:

"Levi! Can we get on the horse already!?" You begged your boyfriend whom had been looking out for something ahead. You didn't know what, but it was something.

He seemed to sarcastically scoff at you for the millionth time, "Tch, impatient brat. I said wait." You rolled your eyes and tried your hardest to hold on for a few more seconds but it was harder than Levi made it sound...

Your eyes wandered off, trying to find a source of entertainment until your perverted gaze landed on your boyfriends pudgy bum, bouncing slightly as he cocked his hips to the side.

Licking your lips, you swung your hand back and retracted it straight onto the squishy goodness that was his buttcheeks.

Before you could giggle, he spun around and snatched your hands. "What the hell was that?!" He barely restrained a smile, small huffs of a giggle leaving his lips.

All you worry for him being mad at you slipped away once you realised he couldn't hold a frown together and burst out laughing. "Perverted shit... alright then, get on the horse. Let's go."

Eren:

"Eren! You promised we could go home and play and now"-

"Not now, Y/n! I think these birds are working for the government!" He bent down slightly to glare at the pigeons, minding their own business, unlike Eren.

Before he could take his phone out to film the poor birds, you caught his flat ass in your sudden palms, making him flinch and fall on his bum dramatically.

"Y/n! What if anyone saw?!" He groaned and stood up with a certain look in his eyes, longing for something. Revenge. He wanted revenge.

"Fuck- I'm so sorry Eren- NO PLEASE!" You sprinted off before he could slap your ass back. When he strikes, he strikes with no mercy. It hurts!

Bertholdt:

The poor boy was just trying to reach for something under the couch that you accidentally kicked under, you could have done it but he refused to let you and besides, his arms and fingers were slender enough to allow him to it.
But as pure as his intentions were, you were stuck stargazing at his bum, stuck out as he reached for your glow in the dark tennis ball, the fabric tight against his defined cheeks. The more you stared the more you could feel your self-control slipping away.

Before he could get up after retrieving your object, you had violently slapped his butt, causing him to yelp like a helpless bunny. His cheeks were red and he was flabbergasted with his gaze questioning and worried. "Shit- did I hurt you?" You apologised frantically. 

"In all my life, Y/n, I have never laid my hands on your bum like that, so why did you use such aggression on me?" He playfully convicted. "Sorry! I'll make it up to you, but damn your ass is pretty."