DatesšŸ’ž

Levi:

He enjoys going to small tea shops or coffee places
While it is aesthetic he mostly likes it because it's secluded and silent, you know, he doesn't have to worry about loud ass Emily and her girls comin' in for their unicorn shit drinks.
Though one time you set up a spa date and he showed genuine discomfort. Just the thought of someone else touching him and trying to relax him put him off. But you being the magical S/O, you'd somehow get him to agree💀. Though, he ends up being bossy about who touches him and when to leave him alone.

Eren:

Having a knack for thrill and fear, Eren is addicted to anything violent and will make your makeup go bye-bye. So I suggest paintballing- which is his favourite fucking place, it's his comfort area. Anytime he's sad, he'll get his friends to go with him and will come back with pains around his body. That doesn't stop him from going again though.
On a less aggressive note, he loves haunted houses in which you escape actors who pretend to be killers/ghosts. He has most likely pulled tricks against the rules and frustrates workers beyond imagination.

Bertholdt:

You must have predicted this but he loves parks, flower gardens to be specific. I'm talking about places like Regent park in England, it's a whole map of paradise. You pass through bridges built upon ponds and have fun feeding ducks, there's a small coffee shop with benches outside everytime you want a break.
He also finds a lot of joy in explaining the type of flowers and what they need to grow, their meaning and origins.
At home, he probably has his own plants and talks to them.
Also, you guys witnessed a pigeon stealing a crisp packet from the mini shop nearby. I just felt the need to mention that.

Reiner:

Being less of a thrill junkie than Eren is, Reiner prefers something like an amusement park. Or maybe even something as simple as going to the mall.
He finds it fun to listen to you screaming and clench onto his hand during sudden dips on roller coasters, it always gives him a sense of pride for some reason.
Though, if he wanted to take a more gentle date with someone he'd go for something extremely simple like stargazing on the roof of his car. (Idk he still has the gremlin urge to take you fucking bungy jumping but he doesn't want to scare you that bad

Jean:

Old fashioned picnic dates that you guys make yourselves will never get old to him. The smell of grass even when it's freshly after a rainstorm, the ladybugs you always gasp and show off anytime they land on you- he can't get enough of the simple nature of picnics
The best part is cooking with him because he can start the best conversations and has a good sense of humour, especially when cooking, he seems more focused on making you laugh than he does cutting up hard vegetables.

Armin:

Cinema dates, which I want to say, what a nerd but I can't talk, I quite enjoy the theatres myself.
Armin despises trailers before the movie starts, he accidentily goes on a rampage about it and only realises when you're cocking a brow at him. He sheepishly laughs and suggests you two do something while trailers are still playing. The cinema is in the mall so you two go around trying foods, maybe even going to a small bookstore to discuss some nerdy franchise.
During the actual film, he holds your hand when it gets emotional, you can even hear him whimper💀💀

Erwin:

He doesn't have much time with you so he tries his hardest to make sure you have fun too during your relationship with him. I like to think he's just a classic man, but I hate the expensive restaurant trope so bad that I'd make a new suggestion that Erwin takes you on vacations more than actual dates. Like, Hong Kong, Tokyo, fricking Venice-
Sometimes the gang will come along, Levi, Hange, Miche and Nanaba- but they only make the trip funnier.
Though for a simple date, I'd say you both go to a cooking class (It's more fun than it sounds)

Zeke:

He likes going stargazing or just going on small picnic dates that end in you both laying down on the mat and pointing at clouds with each other. Usually, Zeke is explaining some worldly theory to you while you're on your back, eyes lighting up at the sight of the clear blue sky, scanning every puffy white cloud that floats by.
You even came up with your own theory about how when people die, their souls float like a cloud in the shape of their favourite thing. "So when you die, would I see my boobs in the air?" He'd bluntly respond.

Porco:

What a show-off. Porco loves taking you on a ride on his motorbike, thinking he's hot shit every time he leans on it while waiting for you. He's always wearing leather attire for it and it's something straight out of 'bad boy' Wattpad LMAO.
Speaking of being a show-off, he loves going to arcades with you and just winning against every single game that you try with each other. He does give you the prizes he wins though, just to see you smile.

-

Hange:

I would say Museums but she'd find it boring.
Instead, I propose to keep her interested by going on a 20-hour road trip. All of that seems fun to her. You don't really have a destination, wherever you end up, you end up and that's the thrill of it. It's just an adventure for you both.
Also, you take turns in sleeping and who drives next and Hange always manages to be the person who drives more hours and sleeps less, she's just more excited.
Though, you can't count the number of times you told her to not stick her whole body out of the window💀💀💀

Pieck:

She seems like a cat cafe kinda person, or staying in and trying to cook something difficult together and although it can get messy it's very fun and the both of you videotape it for memories later on in your life. Which, is just a habit in your relationship with her. Filming everything and everywhere you go, even filming the part where you buy ingredients at the store, the mic being taken up by your giggles and Pieck's small but funny remarks.

Mikasa:

Skating, she loves helping you back because the first time you two went you could not skate at all, always falling on your bum. You eventually get the hang of it and got to do some moves with her.

Mike:

Hiking dates and camping is his favourite thing- though maybe a bit scary for you.
Believe me, it isn't so bad when Mike is with you, that man knows so much about the wilderness it kinda shocks you
Also, you bring a lighter only to realise he can make a campfire by himself, it's like he's secretly a bear.
This needs to be said but, he makes sleeping in a tent in the middle of the woods feel safe, somehow.