Royal Reader X specific! AOT

Tumblr Request:
Can you do one where s/o is a royal? Like with the normal crew you usualy do, Levi Erwin hangi bertholdt Reiner Kenny etc. 🥰

HI! <3 so like a royal Y/n x ! AOT Character... that sounds cool, I'll use my usual format for these characters.

Warnings: Sexually suggestive on some parts

Levi:

•Levi is quite the possessive knight to be honest, it would be difficult to keep his role as he's always managing to upset the higher ups with how he wants you a million miles away from danger. Again, he pisses off the higher ups... AKA the king... A K A ... your dad

•So for this I propose that Levi is not your knight, he's your butler. A strong butler 😭 it's really funny. He seems like a stoic and angry little one but actually, he's the best. Especially to the young royals.

•he'd perform tricks for them every time they seem sad. Levi understands after all, being a child and a royal at the same time must have put a lot of pressure on them. So the children absolutely adore Levi.

•You're already promised to someone sure, but you couldn't care less, you'll sneak out of your room at night to hang out with Levi just sipping tea with him and talking about life while hanging out on one of the fancy balconies in the castle.

•Levi isn't one for scandals, he makes sure to stay low when it comes to other people finding about his relationship with the Princess. If you're sent on a journey, usually your mum and dad will send Levi with you. Since he's not only strong but also very responsible.

•You're lucky enough to not have any knights accompany you, Levi is all you need. And once you know no one's on your tail, you can finally act normal together.

•I guess at one point, you two would run away together, forever bounty's sure, but you're also forever married ☺️ (DISCLAIMER‼️ not by law)

Erwin:

•Erwin was upgraded from a knight to the kings advisor. That's just how smart and convincing he is. In this AU he'd have a scar crossing over on his eyes and he'd even have stories written about him (in the future people probably would thing Knight Smith was a damned legend😤)

•He has always caught your eye, with his kindness, his bravery, but most of all his intelligence, no one could compete with his war strategies, his ideas. All of it had twisted the kingdom into a whole new better life of civilisation.

•you happened to be the person who helped upgrade Erwin to such a spot. That way, you two could see each other more often and you wouldn't have to worry about him dying in battle.

•Everytime he greets you in front of your dad he delicately picks your hand up and kisses it, even going as far as to bow down. He always gives you a knowing smirk every time he stands back up, towering over you.

•Not gonna lie to you, when the king sees the way you and Erwin interact his head just goes 💡 L I G H T B U L B

•And that's how you ended up in an arranged marriage with someone you were secretly dating. Honestly it was kinda sad for the maidens of the kingdom, since who doesn't have a fat crush on this man💔 still though, everyone celebrated and your dad could die peacefully knowing the country was in good hands

•Still, everyone was suspicious because you two managed to click so well on your wedding day... almost as if you had already been infatuated with each other since a long time.

•And by the way 😮‍💨 King! Erwin discusses plans and ideas in meetings while holding his child 😞

Hange