||Run Away||Jean x reader

Jean x reader | run away

You= Y/N L/N

You were walking down the aisle, your arm around your controlling father. You never wanted this, you never wanted him.

All these years you've spent getting yourself ready, it was just to be used as a bribe, a bribe so that your father could work with the chairman of one of the richest companies in Germany.

You weren't having it though and neither did any of your friends. Or- your boyfriend. All five of you have been planning it for 2 years and you rehearsed how it would go all night yesterday, it surely couldn't go wrong.

At last, you got to the end of the red carpet and slowly, your arm slipped out of your fathers grip as you got to the top, facing the man you didn't love.

Hell you can barely remember his name despite always being introduced to him. He was so silent and refused to say anything, always sitting there with a plain face. No wonder he was in an arranged marriage.

While the vicar spoke the vows, you turned your attention to your best friends who were in the audience. Mikasa smiled encouragingly at you, Ymir winked and both Sasha and Hange had an anticipating look on theit faces.

When they were sure your boyfriend would arrive, Sasha would sneeze real loud and alert you. It was obvious, she had her phone on her lap, fully open.

"Do you Y/N L/N take"-

"AHHHHHHHHH TISSUE!!!" Sasha wailed, making everyone shoot her a weird look. Even you, stood there with a cocked brow.

As if they knew you didn't get the message, Ymir stood up and screamed. "GO Y/N! GO!"

You flinched at the sudden yell and threw the bouquet of flowers before scooping your dress up in your hands, sprinting for the exit.

From the distance, you heard Ymir scream. "I CAUGHT IT! HISTORIA AND I ARE NEXT!"

Chuckling to yourself, you had no idea who was behind you until you heard an angry grunt.

Your stomach flipped and you turned your head slightly to check who it was even though you knew. Your father, his face red from the constant chasing.

Suddenly, the groom showed up behind him, waving his hand around and begging you to wait up and listen to him. You almost choked on air and continied racing to the blue roofless car waiting at the bottom of the extended stairs.

You especially wore trainers under your dress so that it wouldn't be difficult to run if you wanted to. A wash of relief ran over you as you noticed your boyfriend nervously wait at the front seat, tapping on the wheel and chewing on his own lip anxiously.

"JEAN! JEAN!!" You panted as you got closer to the car. Just as you were about to open the door, a familar big hand grabbed onto your naked arm and jerked you back violently.

A wail left your mouth as you fought it. You heard the door open and Jeans footsteps got closer and closer, suddenly punching your dad off of you, sending him on the floor. You stifled your laughter and ran ahead to get inside.

Not wasting any time, you both got in and sped off, the engine and wind passing by drowning out your fathers cursing.

You sighed and turned to him, grabbing his neck and kissing his cheek. "You have no idea how terrifying that was." You said, doing your seatbelt and resting back against the seat. Your heart was thumping aggressively against your chest.

"Hey at least now you don't have to marry that gremlin." Jean scoffed, making a turn. "Aren't you glad you get this handsome face?" He added, making a kissing face at you for a split second.

Scoffing, you shook your head and faced the road, sighing out all that worry and fear you felt a few minutes ago.

"What do we say to the aeroplane workers by the way?" You said, motioning at your puffy white wedding dress. "Nothing, you look gorgeous in it."

"Jean!"

"Fine!" He laughed, "I bought you some clothes, they're in the trunk. We'll get you changed in the bathrooms."

"We'll?" You cocked a brow.

"Okay you will."

When you had arrived, Eren and Armin were outside, waiting. Jean took the small bag of clothes out from the trunk and opened the car door for you. He linked his arm with yours as you both strolled towards the blond and brunette.

"Thanks for the ride, anger-issues." Jean chucked the car keys to Eren, which he gladly caught. "No problem, wife-stealer." He insulted back.

Jean only responded with a small smirk. You just waved at the two boys since your flight was in twenty minutes. And besides, you doubted they could hear you over the loud airplanes taking off. They waved back with a mischevious grin, telling you to take care through mouthing.

Hastily, you slipped on the comfortable Turtle neck and T shirt and slipped on the mom-jeans, finding Jean by the chairs.

"How do you do that?" He stood up, his eyes somehow glistening when he laid them on you.

"Do what?" You patted down your shirt and blinked up at him.

"Look sexy in everything!" He burst, pulling you in his arms out of nowhere. "Ahh Jean!" You squealed at how tightly held you. "I'm so glad you're mine, you know?"

"Yesss you told me this yesterday over the phone millions of times." You giggled against his chest. "But seriously when we land, we're going shopping for clothes straight away."

"Yeah yeah whatever." He said before pressing a kiss on your head.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I swear to god you guys are so funny in the comments, I can't stop laughing everytime I read them.

Also if you want a part 2 to anything I'll be fine with doing it.❤💕

I hope you liked this, I didn't edit it yet so please be nice😭💕