Performing arts AU part 1

Tumblr request: omg i love your posts and your writing! i have a request and i'm sorry if you have done it before... but.... aot characters playing an instrument or aot characters in theatre/the arts? 🥰

Thank you for reading my posts, it means a lot! 🥰 and no I haven't done a scenario like this before but I can say that I'm fairly familiar with performance arts. I used to be a theatre kid myself but British? So it could be different???

But I'll give it a shot for you 💜 this is part one because this reached to 2000 words. This part contains Levi, Eren, Bertholdt, Reiner, Jean, Armin

FOR MY WATTPAD READERS!!!
Guys I have a Jean x reader up, it's a mystery/romance fic and I just wondered, would you rather it a Reiner x reader?

FOR MY WATTPAD READERS!!! Guys I have a Jean x reader up, it's a mystery/romance fic and I just wondered, would you rather it a Reiner x reader?

You can tell I can't let go-

Levi:

•I can say with full confidence that Levi takes every single script and practice seriously. He'll have no mistakes even in the drafts of your first practice.

•He was given the infamous title of 'The Director' even though he was never cast as the director of the team, hell he has been known to make the directors of the team cry. (In most cases the directors are part of the acting cast too)

•But Levi doesn't mean to make anyone cry he's just way too into making the entire thing perfect and when he says perfect, he means it.

•This always leads to the team practising like five times a day, and each time there's always something wrong. Once the man just strutted up to you while yelling his famous, "NO NO NO NO NO!" while correcting your posture and chin angle he just flamed on you about how in a few days the musical needs to be performed and how you're going to make everyone look stupid

•However all one can do while he does this is smile and nod with a few tears rolling down their cheeks.

•Levi is bossy and his expectations are high because he himself is amazing. When doing the actual live musical everything is done exactly how it should be and hell- sometimes he even adds things that polish the original script. If Arcane was turned into a musical, Levi would make an amazing Silco. Perfect.

•Since this is a modern AU Idk I'd like to think that Levi is something like 188cm? But you guys can imagine him as the short original fidget spinner, it works with both lol

Eren:

•If it's a script he doesn't care about, Eren doesn't take it seriously and does things the normal way. A lot of the time, practice scenes will always end midway in laughter because of him.

•He can't hold it back, he has to goof around at least once or twice. One time he took slow paces towards you while you were both performing for the teacher and you were just like 'what the fuck is he doing this isn't on the script?!'