how many kids would they have?

Levi:
-Probably one since the stress on him would be too much considering how overprotective he is over you already, having a child would only make him worry more about how they're doing and if they're in danger all the damn time.
Not the most affectionate dad, he shows love in his actions, you can see he loves your kid so much. Sure he lectures too much and scolds them but at the end of the day, he's just a really good dad.

Eren:
I think either three or none. Since he grew up being in a friendship trio so he's used to it being like that.
You guys probably go on a lot of family outings and when you're at restaurants your kids make funny jokes. And by that I mean they just dog on you both until the food comes and the demons are fed.
The names he chooses have deep meanings that even you had no idea about

Bertholdt:
Surprisingly, you guys end up having twins
He's amazing with them and knows how to end fights with your kid, despite being so soft spoken and gentle. Some perceive this as a negative trait for a dad and I think they're right to some extent, especially when they shoot him with those puppy eyes. You always have to tell the kids to not take advantage of him while you're out because they always dO and by the time you come back Bertholdt is giving you puppy eyes, saying that they begged and begged and he couldn't simply say no.

Reiner:

-Five kids (if you think that's a lot, my gran gave birth to 13)
You had to stop him at the fifth, holy shit the man has a breeding kink or something. If you didn't stop him you probably would have ended up with twelve kids and I'm betting it. It's like he enjoys having little demons (spoiler, he does.)
He loves them SO much. Every time he comes back from work he sees them running towards him, he opens his arms wide up to throw them in the air and hug them tight.
The best dad in my opinion, genuinely loves having a family of his own.

Jean:
I think three will fit the amount of work he can do. Though he doesn't mind, either you have one kid or three, there can't be an in between.
One of them is always on his lap or on his shoulders whenever he has free time and he always has a photo of them in his wallet.
LOVES taking his kids out and doing mini activities with them, he likes teaching them how to cook simple things and helps them cut things with a butter knife

Armin:

One, he doesn't seem like the type to be worried about how many kids you have.
Like the first put you guys through a lot of sleepless nights, as a baby would normally. So he doesn't want to put you through any more pain.
He likes telling his kid about nature and the world and they're actually interested when he does because he makes it sound like gossip rather than plain science-
Overall a big fat softie, could never yell at your child

Erwin:
With the amount of free time, only has one.
Though the first time he held his child he let out a soft gasp and his eyes glistened with tears. Who knew holding your own biological baby could make you bawl so much? He just didn't really expect this.
Sure he's busy but whenever his kid knocks on his office door he lets them sit on his lap as he works.
Amazingly patient and never acts out in front of the child, he understands what to say and what not.

Zeke:
Two kids with probably a better sense of humour than the both of you combined. When those two grow up, anything Zeke says will not be taken seriously whatsoever. I mean he's a weirdo, who takes Zeke seriously?
He never watches his language even when your kids were young, they'd start saying cuss words to each other and you'd scold them, asking where they got it from until you heard Zeke grunting a small 'fuck' from upstairs.

Hange:

She's up for adoption more than reproducing and treats the kids like her own, *as every person who adopts should*. You guys adopt a teenager and two toddlers.
-Just the best parent ever, "Someone did a stinky winky!" She gently tickles them before you take them away for a nappy change.
You have so many pictures of her holding the kids with the brightest smile ever.

Pieck:

Three kids and an adopted one.
You might as well say four kids because she leaves NO ONE out.
If one of the babies is crying she can sing them to sleep, that's how pretty her voice is, it's magical watching her look down on them and kiss their nose
She's the type to have old embarrassing pictures of her babies naked in the bath with a duck in their mouth or something
-Is mama bear.

Mikasa:

Just like Eren, three kids though you guys live in the countryside with a farm and it's the perfect childhood setting for the kids.
Mikasa is the best when it comes to long drives, brings everything and makes sure the kids aren't feeling nauseous or bored
She's a dad-mum. You're basically the mum and she's the dad, which means she isn't  strict but if the kid is hurt from something, she'll get mad and try her hardest to help.

Mike:
He'd have 2 kids
one boy one girl
Someone asks who his fave is he straight up ignores them🌚 like he genuinely can't choose
LOVES morning runs with his daughter because she's the sporty one and LOVES helping his son with maths homework when he gets stuck on it

Sasha:
-you and her would have a BIG home, like six children it would be so nice. But it is hell with six mini Sasha's running around the house so you guys have four kids and adopt two
-She has never discriminated against her babies she loves them all so much and is the coolest mum ever
-she probably puts origami or extra candy in their packed lunches omg💀

Annie:
-she does NoT want kids. There is no way.
-instead, you two would just live old together tbh, but if she did want kids I'd imagine she'd want them at like age 35
-and so you have one. She trains them, makes sure they're fit and healthy, teaches them various things it's almost as if she's raising a soldier💀

Kenny:
-I don't think Kenny would have kids either tbh
-If he did want them I imagine he'd probably have twin boys and a younger girl. They're hella mischievous but he has a soft spot for his little girl.
-he too, is the type to throw the kid up and catch them. Or laugh when they fall down