●•Making them wear a maids dress•●

A/N: writing another long request from tumblr so just hang in there, I've re written this trashy chapter... low-key it's still trash but there's more content to it.

Levi:

-The question is, would Levi even do it? He's seen videos of these men, strapped to chairs and in dresses they seemed to be squirming in. With an "Onii Chan" voiceover in the background (that's the real nightmare)

-Unfortunately he completely rejected your advances, no matter how expensive and beautiful this maid dress was. You're disappointed. Until you come back home at an unexpected time to find him cleaning with the maid dress on.

-He isn't wearing it to feel pretty, it just feels clean and nice to him, and upon realising that you found out. He throws that dress back in that crusty corner of the wardrobe, never to be worn again.

Eren:

-Eren the opportunist. First thing he does is a photoshoot. Bam! He's holding barbells- the other second he's flashing sailor moon poses (how does he remember them so well-?!)

-Honestly he doesn't mind wearing it, it's just a good joke to him. But it doesn't mean he doesn't feel masculine in the dress- make no mistake- Eren fucking Jaegar would show up to a fight wearing it, and would totally win even if the skirt got ripped off. The man is an animal.

Bertholdt:

-What would Bertholdt not do for you? You are everything to him. But this time he was hesitant, his grey eyes averting from the dress and hesitantly towards your pleading puppy face. How could he say no?

-To the agreement you'd show and tell no one, he begrudgingly wore it, revealing himself with the beautiful black stockings that went amazingly with his mild thigh muscles 👩‍🍳💋

-After you had inspected him, danced and hopped around with him in the dress he could barely move around, he was grateful that it was soon to be over- until you pulled out the cat ears. 🧍‍♀️. Again. What would he not do for you?
An endless cycle 😭

Reiner:

-He assumed this would be fun but it's too tight on him, the knee high stockings are squeezing his thighs too much- the overstimulation is has gotten to his face, the man looks like a kicked puppy when you reject his advances to take off the dress for him. He'd do anything for his sweet princess and for you to stab him in the back like this.

Why must you torture him?

-The sight is so sad, him kicking his legs as he desperately struggles to reach the zipper from behind, yet you're laughing your ass off.

-Your loud chortles add fuel to the fire, suddenly his eyes are on you like a hawk. Before you know it he's chasing after you and it's terrifying. A 6 foot giant fricking boulder of a man charging full speed at you in a maids dress? Nightmare fuel💀

Jean:

-Him and Eren can turn anything into a competition, be it a burping contest- anything to assert dominance 😭😭😭- so imagine what happens when they both happen to post maid dresses at the same time.

-Instead if boring poses he's cat walking, you even edited it. He doesn't care how it makes him feel emasculated, if it means being better than Eren, he's going all out. But also because you promised you'd wear one right after 😭😭😭