The Nine of Diamonds

Start from the beginning

" Run" we both run outside the room.

" Where is the door?" Lavanya asked loudly.

Same thing which I searched for when I came here before.

" We have to search for stairs not door" I said and run towards the stairs.

We both climbed the stairs hurriedly and close the doors once we come upstairs and stand leaning against the wall catching our breaths.

" Thank god" Lavanya says panting.

" Why didn't you want to see the ghost" I taunted narrowing my eyes at her.

" It's look more good in movies not in real life"

" Why don't you just accept that you're scared"

We both look at eachother then smiled because we both know we both won't accept that we are scared.

I was walking back to the room with thoughts running in my mind.

Should I tell him that I went to that floor with Lavanya?

No he'll scold me. He already warn me about not roaming around the palace.

I come in my room and close the door I went towards the dressing table and sit down. One by one I take off jewellery I was wearing.

Should I tell him about that photo?

About that queen?

I get up went inside the washroom to changed in to night gown. I come out of washroom and closed the door. I sit on the bed.

Is that letters really love letters?

Ohh stop it Swadheenta that's not important. Important is that who is one behind the attacks.

I lied down on the bed and close my eyes.

How can these attacks happened after all there is so many security around the palace. Is someone is in from palace involved in in this? But if this happens he would have been captured by now.

I heard slight movement beside me and I turned around and found a silhouette standing at the right side of bed and what made me gasped was he is gripping a dagger in his hand.

I feel something on my hand and I look at my hand it's is covered in blood.

Rehan is laying beside me in a pool of blood.

" Nahii" I screamed.

My eyes get opened and I look around I'm laying on bed then look at my hand it's clean.

Thank god.

So it means I saw a dream.

I close my eyes in relief.

" I were about to sleep and you screamed" I heard Rehan's sleepy voice and found him laying on his stomach facing me.

" Rehan are you fine?" I asked slowly, he opened his eyes and knitted his eyebrows.

" Did he got captured?"

" Who?" He yawned.

" Who attached you"

" No"

" Then how can you sleep without any care, Rehan he can attack you again, how are you not scared?"