"Are you sleeping Seth?" I asked him.

"Hmmm? No I am just laying here just thinking, what's wrong?" Seth asked concerned, and worried.

"I need to talk to you, it's important and I feel you need to know this." I went to sit on the bed with him, but he already sat up.

"You already made your decision and not give me a chance didn't you?" Seth was getting mad.

"Seth no, it's not that, it's well, it's Roman, and..." was all I said before he interrupted me.

"What about Roman, did he hit you again?" Seth jumped off the bed and was heading for the door.

"Seth stop, it's nothing like that, calm down, if you would settle down so I can tell you." I was getting mad myself.

Seth walked back over to the bed and sat next to her, "Alright I am sorry, now what about Roman."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but a lil bit ago, Roman confessed he is still in love with me, and ask me also for another chance to love him, and ask me to forget about you." I looked at Seth and he was mad and angry.

"Did you tell him no and let him know you were thinking about giving me a second chance?" Seth said angry and pissed off.

"Well no I didn't, I was to shock to say anything Seth." I said.

Seth got up and was pissed, "So you want to give him another chance after what he did to you huh? I am the one who loves you and wants to be with you, he just wants you because he knows I have you. Patty please tell me that your not seriously thinking about giving him another chance? You two dated for two dates and he cheated on you, is that what you want every time, you date him?"

"Seth I never said that, I felt you should know about this, and your twisting everything, I never said I wanted to be with him, and no I never said I won't think about it, but he knows I am thinking about you for a second chance, I know he cheated on me Seth and you did also." I got angry

"Patty I am doing everything you are asking me, I am gonna stay away from Kathy by myself and I think you should stay away from Roman when you two are by yourselves, it is only fair." Seth looked at me seriously.

I looked at Seth and laughed at him. "Your kidding me right, I am not the one who cheated on you Seth, you don't get to make deals, I can talk to whoever I want to alone, your the one got caught."

"So that is how it goes huh? You talk to Roman alone knowing how he truly feels about you, but I can't be alone with Kathy, because you think I will cheat on you again? I think that is stupid and childish Patty, if you can't trust me alone with Kathy, then maybe we shouldn't be together, but I can be honest and I don't trust you and Roman together by yourselves, all because I know how he feels about you." Seth said pissed off and left the room and slammed the door.

I stood there and tried to figured out what just happen here. He made me feel like I was the one who cheated on him, when it was him the whole time, he doesn't want to work this out, and I was being honest with him about Roman, and he didn't want to hear about it. Well this didn't go according to plan, maybe Dean should have came with me, I walked to the door and was going to go to Dean, and thinking I can't always run to Dean when I have a problem. I went and sat on the bed and tried to figure out what I did wrong when I wasn't in the wrong.

Downstairs...

Seth saw Roman on the couch looking at a magazine, when Seth went over and punched him in the face, he got up.

"What the hell Seth, what is your problem?" Roman said angry.

"Your my problem Roman, you know I love her, but yet you had to confess and tell her your still in love with her? That isn't right man, you just can't let me be happy can you, after everything me and Patty has been thru, you just had to jump in. What makes you think she will choose you huh?" Seth sad pissed off and angry.