Green Days

"The enemy is strong, but we are stronger," Wu said, walking from left to right very slowly, his hands clasped together behind his back. "They may be ahead of us, but we, my students, are smarter."

The six ninja were all standing in a straight line to the left of Master Wu, all of which looking ahead with stiff, military-like postures.

"All we need to know is when they'll strike again. And for that, we have found out that they're using a map. This map, to be exact," Wu continued, pushing a button on the remote to show the ninja a picture of the map they had to get their hands on. It was shown on the big monitor inside their base which they were currently in.

"Unfortunately for us, we were only able to have a shot of the backside of the map, and both Zane and Pixal were not able to find out what was written on the other side."

It was a rather blurry picture of the map. Its backside was a dirty shade of white, so all they could assume was that the front was also supposed to be white.

"Master Wu," Pixal's voice came from the stairs. They all turned to her to see her hurrying down the steps before running up to them.

Wu stopped and looked at her. "What is it, Pixal? Did you find something out?"

"Indeed, I did."

"Go on."

"I just got a call from Elton Morris," Pixal started.

The ninja looked at each other, confused. "Who?" Lloyd asked.

"He's a bartender at a bar called 'Green Days'. He told me that he saw one of their members entering the bar about two minutes ago," she informed them.

"Where is that bar?" Wu asked as he walked over to the table.

"It's in the middle of Ninjago City-"

"Oh no," Wu turned around to look at his students. "You need to get there as fast as possible. Stop them before they can do something irreversible."

"Pixal, did he say there was more than one or just that one dude?" Lloyd asked.

"He only said he saw one, but he wasn't sure if it would stay that way," Pixal answered.

"Alright, we have to go there quickly, then," Cole said.

"Wait!" Lloyd said quickly. "We need answers before we step into action."

"We need to stay undercover," Kai said, understanding what his friend was saying.

"Sit down, students. I have a plan," Master Wu told them.

The seven quickly walked over to the table and sat down on their usual spots. Master Wu was standing in front of them with his staff in his hand.

"You five-" he pointed at the five boys with his staff. "- will put on your best suits, try to look as professional as possible, and go in that bar, get your drinks, which will not contain any alcohol, and sit down. You'll try to find out whatever you can without making them realize you are the ninja."

"Pixal," he looked at her. "You will be staying here and following everything over the security cameras. If a fight breaks out, you will interfere."

"Now Nya," he turned to her. "You will dress up as a waitress and try your best to stay near them to get as much information as possible. You will not know any of the others and work like it's your everyday job."

"I object," Jay immediately said, raising his hand.

"Why is that, Jay?" Wu asked him.

"It's a bar we're talking about, Wu. There are probably all kinds of drunk men just looking for pretty women to-"