Angelic

[angelic
/anˈdʒɛlɪk/
adjective
relating to angels.
"the angelic hosts"]

Jay had never believed in the existence of such creatures as angels until he had first laid his eyes on her.

It was as if it happened yesterday that Kai had mentioned he had a sister to save.

"We're saving a girl? Is she hot?"

"Jay..."

"What? I'm just tryna know what we're getting ourselves into!... Does she like blue?"

"Back off!"

He never needed to know her name to know he was already interested in her.

She was Kai's sister, that was all he needed to know.

However, the first time he had actually seen her, the cogs in his head had stopped spinning as the only thing he could focus on was her.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She was the first girl he had set his eyes on, who he couldn't avert his eyes from again.

Her pitch black bob with bangs covering her forehead, her cherry colored lips, her beautiful brown eyes. Everything about her seemed perfect.

They say the first impression is what will stick in a person's head. And Jay was a person to believe in that, however there was a little problem...

Cole. Or Cole's scythe, to be more exact.

Jay had stuttered, desperately trying to get coherent sentences out. Yet only gibberish seemed to get out of his mouth, instantly getting on the Blue Ninja's nerves.

Luckily Zane had jumped in and saved him, asking the beautiful girl if she liked the color blue.

Now in retrospect, he actually laughed at himself because of that. His first ever question to her was if she liked blue. Not her name, not her age, not if she already had a boyfriend.

Yes, she was thirteen at the time, but you never know about the kids these days.

But her voice, oh her sweet voice. It was like music to his ears when he had first heard her speak.

"It's my favorite color."

Those four words were what made his heart do jumping jacks. They already had one thing in common. This was all he needed.

Of course their moment had to last for like five seconds before Kai had interrupted them and he had to leave her again to go on a mission.

But once he had come back to Ninjago from the Underworld, he had been very curious about what their blacksmith's shop looked like. Once Kai had mentioned they owned that place and worked as blacksmiths, Jay was confused and somehow proud at the same time. But he was also sad to hear they had to grow up this early to make a living for themselves.

Once they had arrived in Ignacia on their breathtaking dragons, Jay could see that girl rushing outside to greet her brother. And after Kai had hugged his sister, as it seemed from his angle, Jay had immediately hopped down and run up to the girl.