What A CATasthrophe

Yeah, I don't know what this is either. I literally had a dream about this so y'all are doomed to read this now-

Nya sighed before she grabbed her white eraser, which was turning black on some sides, and started to rub on the blueprint in front of her. This was the tenth time she felt uncomfortable with the way she drew the front of a new battle vehicle she was working on. She picked up her pencil once again and tried her best to keep the end of it away from her mouth. Biting on pencils and pens was a bad habit she had developed when she was a little child. Nya then put the pencil back on the paper and tried to visualize what she had in mind, though it seemed impossible at this point.

She knew the guys were in the workshop and working on a machine they had been working on on their own. Nya had never really asked what it was, she knew they were probably working on it to impress her and Pixal.

It happened quite a lot that the guys wanted to build something out of the ordinary to impress the girls because they were usually the ones to build all their equipment. Jay and Zane usually helped a lot, too, but most of the works were done by the girls in the end.

Once Nya heard screaming coming from downstairs, she chuckled. The boys liked to get into arguments a lot when they were on their own. Nya didn't really feel bothered by that anymore, knowing they would solve their problems eventually.

However, when the screaming didn't stop after many minutes, she groaned and got up from her desk. She lazily walked out of her room and strutted down the stairs. The closer she got to the workshop, the louder the screams became. She could mostly hear her brother, Cole and Lloyd's voices, making her wonder why Jay's wasn't there. She shrugged the feeling off and sighed before opening the door.

"Okay, what's the problem with you guys?" Nya exclaimed before realizing what exactly was going on inside the room.

She saw what seemed like a cat running around the room while knocking everything down and Cole and Zane trying to catch it while Kai was yelling at it and Lloyd was looking at a smoking machine. The cat's meows filled Nya's ears. "What the-"

Once the cat realized she was in the room, it ran right at her, making her widen her eyes. Nya tried to back away a bit before the cat started meowing loudly and tried to climb up her body without using it's claws.

Nya then bent down and picked the animal up. She looked at the ginger cat with wide eyes before looking at the others. "Whose cat is this?!"

Kai looked at her with a serious expression on his face. "Yours."

When everyone in the room looked at him as if he had gone crazy, he cleared his throat, looking at the cat. "We all know I'm right."

"Kai, what are you talking about?" She asked before looking at Zane. "Zane, what is going on?"

"It's a long story." The nindroid answered.

Nya frowned at him before looking back at the cat which started meowing again. It seemed as if it was trying to get her attention. She brought her hand up to its head and began stroking it's fur and smiled when it began to lean into her touch.

"You tell her."

"No, you!"

"Nuh-uh, you!"

Nya looked back at the others to see Cole and Kai arguing again. "Just tell me alrady." She rolled her eyes.

Cole cleared his throat. "So... we were working on a machine... and it was supposed to make people turn invisible."

"Sounds cool." Nya commented.