chapter 17

The next morning, Louis is actually excited to go to school for once in his life. Though he didn't get much sleep last night because of the recurring nightmare, he can't wait to see Elliott. He gets up and gets ready for school, a smile stretched across his face.

"Good morning Lou." Harry greets him downstairs, sipping on his tea. "I slept in last night." Harry adds on once he reads the confused expression on Louis' face.

"Oh, good morning." Louis chirps.

"What is it?" He asks.

"What?" Louis asks.

"You seem really happy today."

"Isn't being happy a good thing?" Louis tilts his head to the side.

"Of course it is but may I know the reason?"

"I don't know, I just woke up like this." Louis shrugs his shoulders.

"Hmm ok. What do you want for breakfast?" Harry asks him.

"Nothing sounds really good."

"Haha, that's very funny. Now should I toast some bread or do you want something else?"

"Nope, I'm good." Louis tells him. "And where are Liam and Zayn?"

"Let's just say that they're preoccupied." Harry tells him with a pout on his lips.

"I don't- OH MY GOD, ok." Louis' face scrunches up once the realisation sets in and the image settles in his mind.

Harry looks at Louis fondly, trying not to laugh at how cute he is being.

"Can we go to school now, please?" Louis asks, shaking his head to get rid of the traumatic image of Liam and Zayn that's been engraved in his mind now.

"Not so fast mister. At least have some cereal."

"Harry I'll eat with Niall. Can we please leave?" Louis says tossing Harry the car keys.

"Woah ok. Someone's in a rush today." Harry says with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm just in a good mood." Louis smiles which turns into a giant grin when he gets a call from Elliot.

"Elliott! Hi." Louis says in the phone with a face splitting grin.

Harry's smile soon turns into a frown when he finds out the reason for Louis' good mood and he can't help the little huff that escapes from his mouth. "Of course it's him." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Louis, you're gonna be late. Let's go." Harry says trying not to act annoyed, directing him towards the car.

"I can't wait to see you too! Bye." Louis hangs up the call and buckles in his seatbelt.

"What's with your face?" He asks Harry who has a strong grip of the staring wheel.

"What about it?" Harry asks.

"Nothing, you just seemed a little... I don't know, pissed?"

"Oh no, it was just some work thing I remembered." Harry says clearing his throat.

"Oh okay." Louis nods and puts in his earphones.

The whole ride to school, Harry can't stop thinking about this Elliot guy and what has he done to Louis to make him so happy within a day of meeting him.

"We're here." Harry informs him and Louis practically bolts out of the car.

"Louis, your backpack." Harry calls after him, holding up his backpack.

"I'll give it to him." Elliot smiles taking Louis' backpack from Harry's hand.

"You must be Elliot." Harry forces out a smile.