"Jesus, I'll pay you back. Now stop whining," I say.

He laughs," I was kidding. You don't have to pay me." This was such an adorable gift from him. I can literally see all these grandmas and grandpas out there smiling at us. Probably because we really do care about each other and not just fuck each other.

"You're the best Kian," I state, side-hugging him.

"And you're beautiful... Why are you saying this?" he asks.

I shrug," I don't know. One day I won't be here and then I don't want you upset so I want to tell you right here, right now that you're the best boyfriend any girl can have."

He blushes," I love you so fucking much babe," he says, kissing the top of my head. "I like these little talks because we get to admire each other. You're right, one day, we'll be gone."

I stand on my tippy toes and give him a quick kiss. As I pull away, he pushes me back into him," you know how much I hate one second kisses," he says as I smile. "I prefer kisses that make you feel one in a million."

He unlocks the door to our house and we were shocked when Lia and Jc were standing there with bottles of wine," how the fuck did you get here?!" Kian asks.

"You don't need to worry about that," Jc says.

"Look, how would you two like to go on a double date," Lia asks before I shrug.

"Sure, where?" I ask.

"The Pacific Ocean," Lia responds before I choke on air. Kian has to pat my back for me to start breathing normal. Lia chuckles," I got tickets for a cruise to Hawaii next week. We'll be having an awesome time on an island for three whole days, isn't that great?"

I smile," yes, I always wanted to go to Hawaii!" I shriek before Lia and I start screaming together. Kian didn't look so great but I'll talk to him later.

"Let's celebrate!" Jc shouts, popping the bottle. Lia joins him with some wine cups as I make my way towards Kian.

"What's wrong?" I say, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He shakes his head," nothing. I'm just a bit tired out."

"I'll tell them to leave if you want," I say.

"Don't," he says before kissing my forehead. "Go have fun, I'll be catching on some sleep in my room. Don't worry about me."

"Alright..." I say. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he replies.

-

"Babe," this voice whispers in my ear. I groan before putting the pillow on top of me. I had no idea what time it was but I felt like crap. I heard a chuckle," Autumn, I'm heading off to get some breakfast."

"What time is it?" I ask in a groggy voice.

"Uh..." Kian says. "A quarter past ten. Lia and Jc are in the living room in the same condition as you. Did you poison them?"

I smile," of course I did."

He kisses my head," I'll be back in a few. In the meantime, get your lazy yet cute ass up, wake those knuckleheads up and clean the living room."

"Yes sir," I say, attempting to salute him but failed. Truth is, the three of us drank a lot of wine. And then we drank some beer. I don't know what happened after that. We just kind of... Died.

After ten minutes, I finally got myself up. I freshened up and pulled my hair back because it was hot. When I went towards the living room, Lia and Jc were slobbering all over each other," having fun there?" I smirk.

Lia sighs before glaring at me," not a great time."

"... I'm sorry," I apologize. I apologize too much, this is my house.

Lia kisses Jc's cheek before pulling me into my room," don't be sorry. I was just finally glad that he kissed me first this time. You know, the two of us had a bumpy ass road and I just love that we're all good. That's why I thought of this cruise. You and Kian can have your fun and I get to bond with Jc."

I smile," aw, I'm glad you invited me though. For some reason, Kian has been so quiet about it though."

"You don't think he's like, scared of the ocean, or something, do you?," Lia asks.

"I hope not," I respond. "But don't worry. He loves me so he'll go. If he won't, I'll make him go. He owes me... Or I owe him... I don't know."

Lia chuckles," where is your boy anyways?"

"Breakfast is here!" Kian yells as the two of us walk out into the kitchen. It was just the iHops stuff. The usual.

"I'll pass," I say, sitting down on the couch and going onto my phone.

Kian shakes his head before walking over towards me and handing me a familiar bag," and for my princess, I got you some Dunkin' Donuts."

My mouth literally dropped," but-but, they're not in California... I mean, there's only a few of them."

"I know," he says. "I had to drive to Santa Monica just to get them. I knew how much you missed them."

I smile," thank you Kian."

"Don't thank me, you're sharing that," he says before my mouth drops again but with a different meaning. He reaches for the bag as I shove his hand away.

"Nuh-uh, this is all for me. Go away," I say as he smiles. "Gosh, I know. I was anorexic and now I'm eating. Yippee," I say sarcastically.

"It's not that," he says. "I was just admiring you weirdness."

"Weirdness?" I question. "I am fighting for my Dunkin' Donuts that will end up in my little tummy and... Yeah, that sounds weird."

Kian sighs," okay, I guess I'll starve because my girlfriend is being a hog. I will never get to eat donuts again."

"You can drive back there... It's only half an hour," I shrug before he laughs.

"Alright missy, you go drive there and get me donuts," he says.

"I don't need to," I state. "I never asked for you to get these for me. And just because you did get them for me, it doesn't mean I have to return the favor."

"A good girlfriend would," he says before I glare at him. "But you're already a great girlfriend so never mind."