Part 13

PoV: Sonic

"Please~ Everyone else has said no. Just for tonight, can you watch him?" I begged Silver after school, "I promise, just get him a good puzzle and won't bother you all night. Just please take Tails."

"Sonic... You know I would but I don't-"

"I'll watch him," Blaze cut in.

"Seriously!? Thank you!" I felt so much more relief now that Tails had a sitter, "I'll give you the key, you can order anything or cook. Just please keep him out of my room. He gets a little too invested in my things."

"Seriously Blaze? I thought you hated kids," Silver replied.

"Tails is a kid, but he has the intelligence of an adult. Besides, I need someone to help me with the eight hundred peice puzzle I bought the other night. It's of a lotus flower feild. I plan to hang this one," Blaze kept a straight face, but her flickering tail ment she was excited.

"I'm glad you'll get the puzzle done then. Tails has plenty of glue. I'm sure he'll even glue the puzzle for you once you're finished," I felt my phone ring again, "Ah, I gotta go. Thank you Blaze!"

You really want to build a puzzle?" Sliver spoke as I grabbed my back and took off.

"It fills me with joy," I heard Blaze as I ran off, following my phone to Shadow's address.

Can't believe I'm going to this guys house just to clean. Shadow, you're next lunch will be you're worst!

---

"You actually showed up on time," Shadow was waiting outside for me. I was catching my breath from running all the way here.

"Grr... You know... how hard it was... to get a sitter?" I growled as I finally got my breath under control.

"Of course, that baby brother of yours. For an omega in denial you sure take on a lot of omega responsibilities," he opened the door, "Hurry up."

"Tsk. It's not an Omega property to take care of your family. It's called being responsible. Anyone with a family should know what that means- Oh chaos..." it was a mess. Laundry was littered everywhere there were no clean dishes anywhere. The sink was over flowing and there was takeout everywhere.

"Get to work," he pushed me forwards towards the mess.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I snapped, "This is a hazzard. I'm shocked I can still walk around in here! You didn't even let me go buy any supplies. Do you know how much bleach this is gonna take? This is not a few hours of cleaning. This is going to take me days! What is wrong with you? Did you never learn to clean up after yourself!?"

"The maids usually clean, but they haven't been coming by. The cook left as well," he was pathetic...

"Maids... Why would anyone want to clean up after you?! Look at this! This is ridiculous! I'm not doing this. I'm going home-" he grabbed me.

"I will tell the entire school what you are and that you lied. You cannot leave until the house is cleaned. You'll be separated from all of you're friends and placed in specialty care like all male omegas are. You're the weakest one of them, and rare. You'll never be let near anything again," he opened a closest and cleaning supplies came flooding out of it.

"... fine," I grabbed a mop and pushed it into his arms, "But you're helping. I'm not doing all this work by myself for some pampered alpha who had maid feeding him out of a gold spoon."

"It wasn't my fault they left," he was clearly upset about having to help.

"Sure it wasn't," I put a mask on, and two pairs of gloves before starting with all the trash on the ground.

Throught the whole process I had to keep yelling at him to keep cleaning. Eventually I put him on dish duty since he was refusing to clean. We threw out anything that had rusted or too far gone. It took hours of work but eventually the house was spotless.

"Now you know how to clean, so start cleaning up after yourself. Did you honestly think you'd have maids and cooks you're entire life?" I grabbed my things as I got ready to leave.

"Of course, that's what happens when you're father is rich," he was a spoiled brat.

"Then hire someone else. I can't clean up after you anymore than tonight," I was starting to feel faint again. I hadn't eaten, I couldn't while in a disgusting house. I needed to take my last surpressent for the night.

"I can't... You're all I've got," he took a seat on his, now clean, couch.

"You said you're father is rich, just go beg them-"

"I was cut off. My father thought I should learn the value of money, so he bought me this house and said I had to take care of myself. He pays for the utilities and gives me an allowance for food. But nothing more. No maids, no cooks, just a house. I had hired some myself, but they quickly left when they realized my father refused to pay for them. But my problems are solved now. I get food from you and now my house is clean," I honestly couldn't believe a word of what I had just heard.

"I'm not a replacement for your cooks or your maids. I taught you how to clean. If you clean a little every day it won't ever get so bad again. Just... just text me if you forget how to use the washing machine or something. I..." I shook of the dizzy feeling as best I could, "I need to go..."

I left and started walking back home. I started eating one of the snacks in my bag and took my last pill for today. My vision was starting to get fuzzy. I need... to call Ray... I stopped where I was and sent my location to him. It was the last thing I could think to do.

... damn it... it's too... hot... ... ...

~~~

2/24/2022