Part 6

PoV: Sonic

  Its warm...

"Seriously? Isn't it still winter?" I woke up in the middle of the night in a bit of a sweat. I got up to use the bathroom, when I came back to my room I pulled off everything I was wearing. I went back to bed after cooling off a little.

PoV: Tails

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Mm..." I turned off my alarm and got up. I yawned, changed out my pyjamas, and brushed my teeth. I brushed my fur, grabbed my backpack, then ran down stairs to see what Sonic was making, "Sonic, what's for breakfast? Its smells sweet! Huh?"

  When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I didn't see him.

"Sonic?" I called him and looked for him all over the house. I found him under his blankets in his room, "Sonic? You didn't tell me it was lazy day today," I nudged him but he wasn't answering, "Sonic?"

  I felt worried as I tried nudging him again.

"Ngh..." he started moving, "Tails?" He sat up and looked at me.

"You okay? You haven't been up," I felt his forehead, he was a little warm. I couldn't tell of it was because of a fever or because he burrowed under his blackest and pillows.

"Yeah... tsk..." he rubbed his face, "I got this bad head ache so I went back to bed but sleeping hasn't really helped," he sighed, "The pain killer I took should kick in soon. I'll make you something nice okay."

  Sonic got up, and walked down stairs in his pyjamas. He hadn't gotten changed for school yet. I grabbed his uiform and brought it down with me as I followed him. Sonic had already made pancake batter and was cutting up fruit.

"Sonic... you sure you're okay?" I set his uniform down and watched him cook through the window the counter had.

"I'm fine Tails, it's just a headache. I might just be dehydrated," he had a glass of water besides him, "If I felt worse I'd stay home from school," he started cooking pancakes after he made two fruit salads, "Do you want chocolate chips in yours?"

"Yes please!" I couldn't tell of anything was wrong with him, "Isn't one of the side effects of the suppressant headaches? Maybe that's the problem."

"Yeah, probrably. It's only my fourth day on them, it's no wonder I'm getting side effects. Theres nothing to worry about then," he smiled at me.

  Good, it's just a side effect. Sonic will be just fine.

PoV: Sonic

  What the heck was wrong with me last night? It felt so hot, but I was freezing when I woke up. I opened my phone and looked up the side effects of the suppressants I was on. It cause it hot flashes too... that's good, then there's nothing to be worried about. I got dressed and cleaned the dishes from breakfast. I grabbed my bag and tied on my shoes. I'm fine, it's just some side effects, I'll have to get used to them anyway.

"Tails, time to go!" I called him.

"Coming!" He ran over and pulled on his shoes before we left the house, "I can walk myself."

"You were about to be late. What were doing?" I handed him his lunch, "You forgot your lunch on the table."

"Thank you," he stuck the box into his bag and put it on, "And I was doing some research."

"Save the research for after you get to school, okay?" I ruffled his fur, "Let's go."

"Yeah."

  I dropped him off at school and went on to my own.