Part 4

PoV: Sonic

Bzz... bzz... bzz... My phone was buzzing with my alarm.

"Mmm.... its Sunday..." I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was a message from Amy.

See you soon~

"Its too early for this..." I yawned. I hadn't noticed the several other messages she had sent me.

  Knuckles said you're on meds now.
  How are they working?

  Is it you're lazy day again tomorrow? I want to check on you.

  I'll bring you a chillidog. See you at ten!

"Huh?" I had read a one sided converation she had texted me while I slept, "Ten? Okay..."

  She's coming... at ten...

--- Short nap later ---

"She's coming at ten?!" I woke up realizing Amy had invited herself over. I was in no way ready for guests. I hadn't even been on the meds for a whole day yet. I took one last night and went to sleep, "I have to clean," I grabbed everything off my floor and threw it into my closet. I grabbed a hoodie to cover myself and the closest pair of pants I could reach.

"I'm here~!"

"Ah!" I tripped on my blanket and landed face first on the floor.

"Sonic!" She knelt down next to me, "Are you okay?"

"Amy-" I banged my head on my bed frame while getting up, "Ow! That stings..."

"I got you," she pulled me up and pushed me onto my bed, "I didn't think I'd scare you. Do you want ice?"

"I'm okay. You only scared me because I slept in and wasn't ready..." I sighed.

"Sonic, how is your body feeling?" Her tone was slightly softer than usual.

"My body? Oh the side effects. Hm... mostly just fatigue. I hope I don't fall a sleep in class," I laughed, "But, I can't smell my own pheromones very well-" I felt Amy's hand on my stomach, "Amy?"

"Its warm..." she was was rubbing my stomach, "so soft..." Amy looked as if she was in a daze. The meds aren't working!?

"A-Amy. You're making me uncomfortable. Stop," I grabbed her hand as it started lifting my hoodie.

"Chaos I'm sorry," she backed away from me and turned around, "I'm sorry. I passed by an omega in heat earlier today, their smell was lingering so my body acted on it's own. Could I have a moment to wash my face?"

"Yeah, sure. Oh wait," I grabber her wrist, "I forgive you. I know it's hard for you to control your instincts sometimes," I knew Amy well. This wasn't the first time she zoned out and tried to touch me or take something. Is it was bad enough she would cry about it and apologize. She didn't get far this time so she shouldn't be too upset. But at least she knows I forgave her, so that should make things better.

"Thank you..." she moved my hand off with a smile and went to go wash her face. I did see a slight tear in her eye as she ran off. She didn't do much so why is she- What did she want to do?!

"Sonic, you're up?" Tails came in, "Your room doesn't smell any different."

"You shouldn't be able to smell my pheromones yet," I answered.

"Can I smell you?" He asked, "I want to try."

"Sure, I guess," He's as curious as ever.

"Hmm..." he sniffed my arm, then my shoulder.

It Started on Lazy Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें