Chapter 38

Noah's POV-

Heading back me and Kyle decided to get ice cream to end off the night with a good note. We stopped at one of the ice cream shops that Joshua's family owned so we could avoid paying money since Kyle is practically a second son to them.

Holy fuck Joshua's family is loaded!

When we walked inside, all of the employees waved hello at Kyle and some of them, both male and female, lingered gazes longer than they should've. Which definitely made me jealous and want to punch all of them in the fucking face.

We waited in line just like every other human even though we wouldn't be paying for anything unlike every other human. When it was our turn I just order regular strawberry ice cream because that shit is delicious and Kyle ordered some gross chocolate with Hershey chocolate bits on top and chocolate syrup to cover it.

"So I'm assuming vanilla is your favorite flavor." I said sarcastically.

"Not for ice cream but I definitely want a taste of something else that's vanilla." He replied with a cocky smirk and a wink.

My cheeks and ears tinted pink as I smacked his arm, "Kyle, you fucking perv!"

I hissed at him.

"Uhm, excuse me? Your orders are ready." The worker said looking as if he interrupted something.

I glared at Kyle who just smiled brightly at me as if he didn't just embarrass the living crap out of me and then thanked the kind man who unfortunately had to hear the dirty words that spilled out Kyle's dumbass mouth.

Though I don't mind if he repeated it in private... I thought to myself as I took a scoop of my ice cream.

We chatted mindlessly, just small talk since we've already had enough deep talk for the night. Well not exactly small talk, but it wasn't as deep as the waterfall talk.

Just talking about aliens and Kyle trying to convince me Hellen Keller didn't exist.

"Babe, just listen to me," Kyle continued his rant of how 'there's no way in hell Hellen Keller is real,'

"how the fuck did she get through life? I could've robbed her and she wouldn't have known. All I would have to do is punch her and knock her out and boom! Like what is she gonna do? Tell them how my fists felt? Could she even speak?"

I laughed hard as hell when he got to the fists part. I mean I guess in a way he's right. About how easily she could've been robbed, not that she didn't exist.

Our laughter came to an end when the door swung open with a ring from the bell and a female voice spoke out,

"Kyle?"

And just like that, Kyle crashed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dum Dum Dum Cliffhanger.....