Chapter 28

Noah's POV-

My body shakes a little as I stare into the eyes of my father. I don't know how or why he got here.

But he's here.

Everything was just fine, we were making pancakes from scratch, singing along to Disney songs, and even slow dancing together.

Everything was so fucking perfect and he came along. Hating the silence and wanting to get this over with, I force myself to speak.

"What are you doing here?"

Annoyance laces my voice but after that dream last night I have to admit, I'm a bit afraid of my father. Kyle comes out the kitchen and steps behind me, probably to protect me from my dad.

"Is it true." He said more as a statement than a question.

"Is what true."

"Did you kiss one of their kind."

"What the fuck is their kind," I said starting to get pissed,

"I see you're still a Homophobic piece of shit. Tell me what you're here for." Okay, so maybe I'm not as afraid as I thought I was.

I know people usually expect the damsel-in-distress nerd who is terrified of their father and can't speak up for themselves until a tall strong tattooed bad boy comes along and speaks up for him but fortunately, no matter how hot it would be to see Kyle punching the shit out of my dad on my behalf, I've gotten over my fear of this asswipe years ago.

And honestly? I'm really proud to say I don't need someone to come to rescue me.

"People in town have been excited. I went to the grocery store and heard two mothers speaking about 'How adorable Kyle and Noah' are,"

He was starting to get mad just talking about it,

"Two little faggots they were excitedly chatting about! I wish more people in this town had common sense of the fact whatever this is, is gross."

Kyle wrapped his arm around my waist to not only keep me from jumping on my dad and smacking the shit out of him but I could tell he was enjoying irritating him.

"Get your arm off of him."

"You're not my dad." Kyle said all smiley, interlocking our fingers together.

"Not that long ago I could've been your fucking master boy. Noah would have been your master."

"Kinky, I wonder if your son is into that kind of roleplay," He says kissing my cheek and deepening his voice

"I'd love to try."

"This is disgusting! You two are a couple of fa-"

In the middle of his ramble I used my foot to shut the front door and lock it so he can't let himself in. I wrap my arms around Kyle's neck and give him a kiss that I could tell he wanted. I'll deal with that man later but right now it's just way too fucking early for this.

"Role play huh?" I question with a teasing voice.

My arms fall from his neck as I go to sit on the couch. When he sits next to me, he looks at me with puppy dog eyes that practically begged for cuddles.

I let out a sigh and crawled over to sit on his lap.He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles into me.

I'm happy that his parents went to work early because I have a feeling we weren't just going to be cuddles for long.

We sat in silence for a bit but the silence was starting to scare me with the fact that Kyle isn't exactly a quiet person.

I cup his face with my hands and have him look at me. I lean in and softly put my lips on his. It was a slow kiss, just one to let him know that I'm there.

After the kiss, I placed my forehead on his and look into his pretty green eyes,

"Well now you have me too."