Epilogue

I hummed a happy tune as I washed the dishes in my sink. My gaze was on my kids playing outside in the fields of flowers. They were already thirteen, five and seven. I felt two pairs of hands snake around my waist. Haku's head lay on my left shoulder and Daki's on my right shoulder.

"Hello my loves." I stated. They smiled.

"Good morning." Daki mumbled.

I smiled as they let go. They walked outside and gathered the kids. I saw Murai running towards our house with a bright grin. She was around seventeen now. Asuma and Kurenai had raised her well.

"Auntie Daki! Auntie Haku! Auntie Sakura!" She cheered as I hugged her, stepping onto the patio.

"Hello there little bird. How my niece doing?" I asked.  She grinned.

"Amazing! But I have to help babysit Boruto and Sarada later. Those two can never get along." She whined. I giggled.

"I'll let you in on a secret. Sarada and Boruto both live hamburgers. Just make some and they'll stay quiet for a little while." She nodded and ran off.

I shook my head slightly and picked up our youngest daughter, Izumi. Haku had our second youngest, Tsutako by the hand. And our oldest and only son, Yoriichi stood by Daki's side with a grin.

We all grabbed our shoes and began to walk through the village. Uzushio hosted the entirety of the former Akatsuki. And the uppermoons.

Mom, dad and their son, Yahiko all lived in the center of the village. Yahiko was also seventeen now and mom and dad were getting it on in years.

We made it to the park and I pushed the kids on the swing as normal. Haku powered the winter wonderland with enough chakra to last for a week or two.

We met up with the Konoha rookie nine to watch our kids play as I sat with my girls. Itachi and his with, Suzuki, watched their daughter, Mikoto, run up to our son and hug him.

The adults laughed for hours on end as we traded stories. I was happy to have made that treaty so long ago. I was sad though.

Father, or Kibutsuji Muzan had given up being a demon and had passed away last year to join mother. I was sad to see him go, as were all the kids but they understood.

Kisame came into view, his own wife, Yuzuriha, in tow. They had no kids but were still happy. I smiled warmly as I saw everyone who had once tried to kill each other getting along and laughing.

I smiled as my memories drifted. So long ago we had all been so small and stupid. So long ago, my girls were not mine. And this world was in constant chaos.

I laid my head on Daki's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I'm so glad that I took this path." I whispered as the peaceful air flowed freely.

"We all are darling. We all are." Haku mumbled, keeping her eyes on Izumi.

"No one will ever regret the paths that they chose. No one."

Yep! It's sadly ending. I know its rushed at the end but I want to work on my other books. I have a few in my drafts that I think would do good and so I've made this a happy ending. I'm not doing a book teo for this one.

Signing out on this book for the last time, Wararabihime-orian!

Bye bye pups!