Chapter 13

I woke up to shouting. I looked down quickly and spotted Naruto, who was left behind to sleep in today. He was yelling at an annoyed Zabuza.

"You can't take Sakura-Chan! She's my teammate!!! Believe it!" I sighed silently. Dumbass.

I leaped down in front of his and covered his mouth. "Shut up. I'm going with him Naruto. If I don't I'll be forced into something worse. It's not like I'm dying. You'll see me in a few months idiot."

A cold hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned and saw Sasuke glaring at me.

"You're not allowed to leave."

"And why the hell not?"

Then he said something very dumb. "Because you're going to help me repopulate my clan."

What. The. Fuck.

I heard Zabuza and Haku choke, as Kakashi dropped his book. Naruto was giving Sasuke a strange look.

"What does that mean? Believe it!"

"You do not need to know." I was shaking in absolute rage. I could see Zabuza glaring heatedly. And Haku was dangerously twirling a senbon.

All in all all three of us were pissed, Naruto confused, and Kakashi dumbfounded. Without thinking, my fist shot forward, Sasuke hardly dodged as my fist hit the tree and fell over.

Everyone stared at me in shock at my pure strength before another crash was heard. Three more trees toppled over and crashed to the floor.

It was silent for a minute.

"Remind me not to piss her off Zabuza-sama."

"Noted Haku."

Clapping spread thoughout the bridge and we all turned to see Gato. I was still pissed and my mood only got worse with this midget talking.

"Zabuza! You were supposed to kill them, not talk with them. Oh well. I wadnt planning on paying you anyways. But the little pink girl looks like she'd sell at a high price. Right boys?"

Before I knew it, all I saw was red. In a blur, me and Zabuza were cutting down thugs left and right. Gato yelped and tried to run away. I pinned him down by stabbing my katana through his leg and into the bridge.

Blood was sprayed everywhere as every thug tried to run away. I got an idea and smirked. I used a simple genjutsu to make it look like I had wings. An angel covered in blood. Oh what a sight it truly was.

I left one of them alive for one sole purpose: To spread my name across the nations and to let it be known to never cross me. After the massacre, I turned back and saw Kakashi covering Naruto's eyes, and Haku covering Sasuke's.

"I killed 57 brat. What about you?" I smirked at Zabuza.

"Only 57? I got 123." His jaw dropped and I could see him pout slightly behind his mask. I jabbed my finger at the still living Gato.

"Let the villagers deal with him. They need revenge." He agreed.

I made hand signs and faced the bodies. "Water style: Raging waves!"

All of the blood and bodies were now gone so I signalled Kakashi and Haku to let the two boys see. Naruto cheered and hugged me. I froze, not liking him touching me. It brang back a dark memory from my past.

*flashback start*

"Momma!" I yelled happily. I hugged her tightly as it had been a long time since I've seen her. I didnt expect what she did though.

A rough shove broke me out of my thoughts. "M-momma?" I was trembling.

"You little brat. Had you not been born..... MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT! YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE SURVIVED YOUR DADS CAR CRASH HUH?! WHY DID HE DIE AND NOT YOU?" She yelled hysterically.

What does she mean? Grandma said Papa was just with Grandpa in a place called heaven. How could he be dead?

I felt my mothers hand hit me across the face. "I will make you regret you were born ok love?" She sounded so sweet but her word shook my five year old body to the core. She pulled me into a hug, it being so strong I found myself unable to breathe. Her grip tightened and a snap was heard.

I screamed in pain, instantly noticing that it was my arm that had broken.

"If anyone asks, you tripped down the stairs. If I find out you told anyone about this, I'll kill you and the one you told."

*Flashback over*

Without thinking I shoved Naruto off of me, my breaths becoming shorter. I stared at him, terror in my eyes remembering that god forsaken woman.

Without a moments notice, I ran into the forest, ignoring the crys for me to stop.

I ran for god knows how long, only stopping after noticing the setting sun. I took a good look around and knew I was indeed very lost. I sat under a tree and let my tears fall quickly. I had let them see what I had tried so had to hide.

I wanted to forget, but at the same time I knew if I did, I would make the same mistakes. I never heard the footsteps neither did I feel myself getting picked up.

When I finally snapped out of it, I saw Kisame Hoshigaki trying to get my attention, obviously concerned.

"Hey kid are you alright?" I shook my head and saw Itachi next to a tree, my letter from earlier in his hand.

"Would you be if your teammate set off a panic attack?" He frowned.

"You're Sakura right? Come on. I think its time you joined us. I know based on your little letter you wanted to join the rebellion, but I dont think thats a good idea anymore." I nodded. It made sense.

"Alright." I suddenly smirked. "Can i send a picture of us to piss off my sensei and teammate?" Kisame chuckled and glanced at the silent Itachi, who nodded. I took out an old camera and snapped a quick picture. I wrote on the back.

'You should really get my backstory before saying things like Sasuke did or touching me like Naruto did. Zabuza and Haku, I'm sorry I can't join you but maybe we'll meet sometime.'
-Signed The Bloody Cherry Blossom

"Lets go. I'm sure Leader-sama wants to meet you." Itachi called out. I nodded and set the picture down, knowing Kakashi would find it with his dogs.

"Want a piggyback ride little shark? You look tired." Kisame spoke up, expecting me to say no and give him a look. Instead I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Kisame-San. I needed it."

(1100 words on the dot.)

What did you think of the clip of her backstory? I killed off the parents and made her not care so that it would show just how mich her mother had hurt her.

But now, how will the Akatsuki react to this broken girl joining early?

Will they hate her? Or will them treat her like the little sister they wished they had?