No war happening

I sighed. Mom was already five months pregnant and almost everyone had almost died. I had to save Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Dad and Akaza. They were almost killed.

I whimpered. The more we tried to collect the tailed beasts, the more we sealed them, the more the hole in my chest grew. Because as the holder of Shinju, I would be able to feel what the tailed beasts felt. It wasn't so bad when they were inside the bodies of their hosts but it still hurt.

I was no longer able to help in the unsealing, and yet the chakra always managed to find me and connect to my very soul.

I had seen mother in my dreams a few more times, each time her telling me to stop. Telling me to let the world fall to peace. To stop my rain of terror. To be her little girl again.

Haku and Daki had be attacked and were recovering, having been poisoned deeply. Zabuza had died shortly after meaning Haku lost her father. And from what I've heard, mom was getting worse. Eri was with Kokushibo at all times, being kept away from the dark truth. For now. She would know when she got older.

I was starting to think that it was all a bad idea. Joining the Akatsuki. Adding the demons to my family. Leaving the leaf village. I wanted to go join father and rebuild Uzushiogakure so that we could escape this damned world.

So I did. As everyone healed in one of my pocket dimensions, mom being surrounded by dad and my clones to help her and the baby, I built.

Everyday a new wall was fixed and the world outside became wary of the Akatsuki's sudden silence. Only teo knew what was happening. Kurenai and Asuma.

I had come to them before and explained my plan to them while at the same time wishing Mirai was born healthy. I promised to protect the little girl and left, leaving a summon to watch over the couple.

Over three months after we fell silent, there was a five Kage summit. And I planned to show up as an unexpected visitor. I stayed hidden as I snuck past the samurai to the main meeting room. I slipped in and hid behind a banister. It only took a second for Ao to spot me.

"INTRUDER!" He yelled and charged me. The Kage sprung up as I narrowly avoided his blade. I yelped.

"CHILL MAN I JUST WAANA TALK!" I yelled.

"As if Akatsuki!" The Raikage yelled, attacking. I whined and ducked.

"Oh come on!" I yelled as he began to chase me in circles. The Konoha nin were frozen in their spots, only after I ran by them did they get up and join the chase. I screeched and hid behind Gaara.

"Hide me red panda man!"

The Raikage stopped as Gaara looked at me. He simply patted my head. "Oh it's just the annoying one." He commented. I felt my soul leave my body, feeling depressed.

"Annoying...?" I began to draw mushrooms in the dust as I whined. Tamari just rubbed my head, glaring at Gaara.

"Did you just destroy my cinnamon roll's happiness?" Gaara backed away.

"What the hell is going on?!" The Tuchikage yelled.

They all looked at my form. "I just wanted to talk." I whined. Kakashi stepped up.

"You left Konoha for years and now you wanna talk?" He hissed. I nodded.

"You killed Danzo did you not?" Tsunade nodded.

"Than I'm willing to come back. Hes the reason I left, remember?" Kakashi coughed into his fist.

"I actually forgot about that." He mumbled. We all gave him a look.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that she's an Akatsuki member?" Mei questioned.

"Yes." Gaara and Tsunade stated at the same time. I snorted. I handed Gaara a paper and stood.

"Alrighty. You can take a look at that. I'll wait on the ceiling." I jumped and sat on the ceiling as Gaara looked it over and choked.

"What the hell?" I smirked.

The other Kage looked as well, seemingly ignoring me. Tsunade's head snapped up to mine. "You want a peace treaty? Why?"

"The Akatsuki is disbanding. We're tired of being rogues. We want to live our lives. So I rebuilt Uzushio. This treaty will allow people to come in to live and thrive in our home." I explained softly.

It was true. Mom and dad wanted to stop to raise their son, Kisame wanted to find someone, Itachi had met a girl in Ame that he really liked. And the others were still looking.

Me and the Kage talked for hours before the war was called off, lettingnus all live in peace. I extended the offer to let them visit to all my old Konoha friends. I did want to see them.

I left in a hurry as one of my pocket dimensions pulsed. I narrowed my eyes as I entered. It was Haku's and Daki's. And they were both standing, healthy. A glowing light between the two. I settled and Zabuza's body came into view, alive. There was a note from mother.

'Thank you for stopping my child.
-Your Mother now and forever, Kaguya.'

I smiled as tears slipped out of my eyes and curled into my girls. I looked up. Maybe we would be okay. Maybe this world would be able to stop with the wars and finally achieve peace. I sure as hell hoped so. Many things had changed. The plot was destroyed and I couldn't find it in myself to give a damn.

So long as I had my family, I would be fine. So long as they were alive, I would thrive for their sake.

And if anyone hurt them. They would die one of the most painful deaths I could possibly conjure.