Few months later

(One week before Chunin exams)

"Sakura meet me in my office." I looked up from my book and saw Pein disappear down the hall. I got up, annoyed at the sound of Tobi's yells from down the hall.

I stepped into the office along with pein and he sat down, gesturing to the chair in front of him. I sighed and sank into the soft seat, raising an eyebrow. Pein looked a bit... Guilty?

"Sakura. You're not going to like this but.... I need you to join the Chunin exams in konoha this year for Amegakure." I froze, my blood running cold.

I had to go back to that hell hole. And with weak genins.

"Before you say anything, I'll be sending you solo. I won't let a team hold you back." I sighed in relief. "I'm sending you to boost Ame's reputation. If they think youre a simple genin, then what would they think about the rest of us?"

I grinned. I went to Ame last week and let me say this. It was a lot better than Konoha. I loved the village.

"I'll do it. For Ame and myself. I need to get a few things that were left behind. And I need to go get a disguise."

Pein nodded, deep relief in his eyes. "I told Zetsu to put one in your room. But you'll have to fix tour hair and eyes somehow."

I hugged him, feeling him freeze and ran to my room, grinning. On my bed was a very cute shirt and a pair of pitch black Anbu pants.

 On my bed was a very cute shirt and a pair of pitch black Anbu pants

(Without the cloak)

I slipped them on, seeing that they fit perfectly. I walked to Konan's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened her door and saw her sitting at a desk, making origami. She glanced at meb taking in my change of clothes.

"Do you have any light blue hair dye? It's for an undercover mission." Konan nodded, slipping into her bathroom, calling me in. She had me sit down on a small stool and pulled out the hair dye and equipment.

"This is going to take a long time just so you know."

*Small Timeskip*

"Finished." I sighed in relief. I looked in the mirror and froze. I had wanted a slightly darker shade than this because now I look like Kaguya. Her words came back to me.

*Flashback*

"Sakura my dear.... Do you know about your real heritage?" I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean hime?"

"So you are unaware. You are not a Haruno my dear. You are my child, born of my chakra, stolen from me by your brothers and sent through time."

I was stiff. She was my mother...?

*flashback end*

"...a....ra.....kura.....SAKURA!" I jumped, startled. Konan sighed.