Goodbye Seasonal Problem!

3rd pov

A woman with (h/l = hair length) (h/c =hair color) hair stared down into the ocean as the sky had stars littered around the shining moon.

She wore a mask that covered her whole face that was white and had two circles that had black fabric making it appear like the mask had nothing behind it.

(P.S... You can see through the fabric from the other side, clear... Actually)

The woman sighed silently before leaning against the railing and looked at the moon's reflection on the ocean

"you want to swim?" her captain's voice asked as she turned her head slightly.

"do you want to swim?" he asked again as she pulled out a small notebook and pen.

'no. I do not know how to swim'

"you don't know how to swim?" the captain chuckled after reading it.

'no. No I do not'

"why not?"

'because one, you kidnapped me, two, I don't want here'

The woman sighed as the captain hummed.

"well... If I didn't, you wouldn't be here... Wouldn't you?"

'I just wrote that I do not like it here.' she sighed.

"you've been here for three years, (y/n)-ya... You could've took that chance to run away" law hummed

'just- never mind...'

"see what I mean? You could've took that chance to flee, yet you stayed" law smiled as (y/n) sighed.

'I really want to leave. I really do, but... Ikkaku keeps clinging unto me like a fucking virus. I can't do anything with her around. I have my own room, yes, but she busts through it like she owns the place'.

"that's a problem... But good thing though, you've been here for years now" law grinned making (y/n) scoff silently and walk away after leaving a note

'leave me alone. My personal life isn't yours to venture into'

'she's quite edgy' law smirked as he thought of that.

...

(y/n) closed the door behind her and making sure she locked it as she sighed and observed around her small room.

A bed against a wall with a window beside it, a desk on the other side as a cabinet for her clothes Ikkaku 'bought' for her on the foot of the platform bed.

(imagine the small room yourself, but this I how I imagine it)

She sighed and walked over to the bed and sat down.

(y/n) stretched and let herself fall on her bed as she mumbled stuff that aren't even considered words at this point.

She turned to her side and looked at the pillows before grabbing it and place it under her head for comfort.

'I hate this...' (y/n) thought as she groaned.

.......

(y/n) grumbled inwardly as she was working as fast, but careful, as she could so that ikkaku won't see or even cling herself unto (y/n).

She sighed in relief once she finished her tasks without anyone being clingy.

She opened the door to leave the files room only to damn herself, ikkaku was there with her finishing tasks.

"(y/n)-San! Want to hang out later?" ikkaku said as she entered and placed the files on a desk and followed her around.

(y/n) ignored her but ikkaku was persistent.

In ikkaku's point of view, (y/n) is being stubborn and she just wanted to be friends with her.

"(y/n)-San! Why do you not like talking? Or are you mute?" ikkaku asked making (y/n) walk faster.

And because of the height difference between the two (reader is 6'2), (y/n) was faster making ikkaku jog just to keep up to her.

(y/n) groaned inwardly and started to run only for a very, VERY, persistent ikkaku to catch up.

"(y/n)-San! Slow down!" ikkaku was falling behind.

"just leave me the fuck alone!" (y/n) yelled, her monotone voice laced with both anger and frustration, it almost sounded as if a demon said that, it made ikkaku freeze and just stare

"sorry I- ugh. Just... Leave me alone" she mumbled before running off to who knows where.

Ikkaku realized that (y/n), as a whole person, hates confrontation, also hates socializing, and talking... And being with people... And just being an anti social, lone wolf, silent, and be with her own devices in general.

....

She sighed after locking the door to her bedroom.

(y/n) grumbled softly before taking off her mask and place it on the desk.

Taking off her boots and crawling under the covers with silent curses.

'I hate them.' (y/n) closed her eyes and slowly, but accidentally, dozed off to a deep sleep.

Later...

Law knocked on (y/n)'s door

Ikkaku came running to him earlier, crying.

Apparently, what (y/n) said earlier caught her off guard and startled her.

He kept knocking and just heard shuffling behind the door, it finally dawned on him that (y/n) could possibly be sleeping at this point so he used his powers to go inside as the door was locked.

Once inside, he looked around a dimly lit room.

The only light source being was the big window that was left open beside the bed where (y/n) faced with her back towards him.

She breathed in and out deeply making small snores at some point.

Law felt himself smile and approached her bed silently.

The blanket was around her waist and (y/n) shivered lightly with a small whine.

He noticed this and was about to lift the blanket up until an aura clump itself into a translucent particle and lift the blanket to her shoulders, it even fixed her hair so that it wouldn't restrict her breathing or for her to eat it.

Law just stood there, what was that? He thought.

He was frozen for a while but was snapped back to reality when (y/n) started to move and curl into a tight ball, her hand rose and run through her own locks as she whimpered lightly

He knew she was having a nightmare, and before he could even touch her or make an attempt to comfort her, he was stopped by something...

Something was inside her room....