Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....

Start from the beginning

Me : Des what are you saying ?? I am not alone ??

Shauna : You have a baby in you Tris.You can't have go there alone.

Crap !!! How did I forget that ??

Marlene : Tris we are coming with you.Whether you like it or not.

Me : Okay.We will meet in the Pit and decide what to do next.

All : Okay.

Des : Don't worry Tris.Bro will be fine.

Uriah : Yeah.He's a tough guy.

Will : He can beat the shit out of people.He will be fine.

Zeke : Yeah Tris.Four will be fine.He's a warrior.

Me : Thanks.

All : No problem.

Chris : Okay everyone come to the pit in about 5 min's.We can't afford to loose more time.

All : Fine.Bye.

I quickly tie my hair in a high ponytail.I then close the door and lock it.After which I head straight towards the Pit.

God please help my Tobias !!! I can't afford to loose him :'(

I finally reach the Pit.Everyone's here except Zeke and Shauna who come after 2 min's.

"So what's the plan ??",Marlene asks.

"Erudite is Monitored carefully.So all of us can't get in.Tris has to go in and find Four.We will give Tris a Pager.After Tris has found Four she has to press the button on the Pager which will send us a signal that you've found Four.Once we receive the signal we will break in using Explosives.After which we sit in the car and.....escape to Dauntless",Zeke says and everyone stares at him in Awe.

"Woah !! That's an Amazing plan.How did an idiot like you come up with an Amazing plan like that ??",Uriah asks.

"I use my intelligence when it is required.Like now.",Zeke says.

"Lets get going",Will says.

"Yeah",Chris,Des,Mar,Shauna and Uriah say.

We all then quickly go towards the car and get in it.We then head straight towards Erudite.I will find you Tobias.I love you.

Tobias's POV

I wake up at 7:00 am.Ugh !! I have to go for work in the Control room today !! Tris is still sleeping.Probably she is very tired.I decide to let her sleep and not wake her up.I then kiss her forehead,take my clothes and then get into the washroom in order to take a shower.

I come out after some time fully dressed up for work.I then drink a glass of Mango Juice and eat a piece of Bread.After sometime I am done with my Breakfast.

I then quickly put my plate in the Dishwasher.I then go to the room wish a sleeping Tris goodbye and then head straight towards the control room.

I am on my way to the Control room when suddenly two arms grab me from behind.I try fighting them.But its of no use since they have chloroformed me and I am slipping into unconsciousness.

After sometime when I wake up I am no longer in Dauntless.I am in Erudite.It's easy to identify it with all the Blue everywhere.

"You have been brought here since you have been unsuccessful in completing your mission",A voice says.The Heartless,cruel lady.Jeanine.

"I am so happy to be here",I say sarcastically.

"There is no need to be rude Four",She says.

"What are you going to do to me now ?? Kill me ??",I ask.

"No.We will do something else",She says.

"What will you do ??",I ask.

"See for yourself",She says and I am injected with some thing.I guess its some Serum.Probably the Death Serum.And Once again I slip into unconsciousness.

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty-Seventh Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Jeanine is still out to experiment on Tris !!! But Don't worry FOURTRIS will not be broken again.Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️