Special Chapter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jasmine: *drags the spotlight inside Sapphire* Hell this is heavy!

David: No it's not, you are just weak. *brings the camera inside with one hand*

Lisa, Jungkook and Nayeon: OMG! What is that?

Jasmine: Please don't touch it, David will kill me.

Namjoon: Hyung, I am sorry! *runs for his life*

Jin: You broke my antique mirror! How am I supposed to cherish my face now? You are dead, my guy. *runs after him*

Jasmine: *sighs* Please take a seat, we need to start it.

David: Lights! Camera! Start!

––––––

Jasmine: Hello, minies! Welcome to another episode of Character interview on my profile

Jasmine: Hello, minies! Welcome to another episode of Character interview on my profile. Today, as my book, "The Rulers of Sapphire" has ended, we have organized a special interview for those you want to connect with our characters.

So, without any issues, let's start!

*Characters acting or answering in this book are purely based on their personality in the story iteself. Please don't get offended if your favourite character doesn't act nice.*

Jasmine: So, as of our Queen, Mrs. Kim Jennie. Some people have left a few questions about your role in the story, we would love if you answer them honestly.

Jennie: I will, I am not here to sugarcoat anyways.

Q1. Are you planning in loving Taehyung again?
Ans— That depends on how our realtionship moves on, but as for now, I have no intention of liking him whatsoever.

Q2. Why are you not forgiving them?
Ans— You haven't heard my side of the story yet. Please don't expect me to act all selfless again.

Q3. Do you know how much your friends love you?
Ans— I don't know. Do you know how much YOUR friends love you? You don't right? Please, be a little more realistic.

Q4. Maybe consider going back to your friends?
Ans— I don't really need any advice but thanks. It's up to me to decide, sweety.

Q5. Open up with them again please!
Ans— I wonder if you will say the same things if you knew what I am going through.

Q6. Did you even loved Taehyung?
Ans— Yes I did. In the past, where I was stupid.

Q7. Will you be able to love Taehyung again?
Ans— Maybe not.

Q8. Will you be able to forgive pinks? Twice, Red Velvet and BTS?
Ans— I don't know.