Chapter 3: Trust isn't given, but earned

×🥀×

×🥀×

My body felt light like I was floating on a cloud. My mind wasn't able to register any of this happening to me. A blue light was all I can see.

My eyes were fluttering a lot, too tired to even open now. And just like that, I slept or died I have no idea but the lightweight left me comfortable.

─────────

I felt something tingling on my leg and I started to open my heavy eyes. I was inside a dark place, but a strong light could be seen at the other end.

Like a tunnel.
Is it possible I am dead? Is this life and death tunnel?

I tried my best to stand up, using all my energy to sit. Where am I? I went through the light but my eyes closed on their own, those were some blinding light.

"Did I die?" I asked myself looking at my body but I didn't find any bruises. I was confused as hell.

I looked around for anything that can make my confusion go away but nothing came in sight except for the greenery.

I tried to remember what happened to me.

The prom with Trev, the play, my humiliation, me running away crying, meeting a dead-end, panic attack, blue light.

These were the only things I remembered and because of thinking this much, my head is beginning to hurt.

I felt something crawling on my right leg and I looked down to see and I screamed. It was some type of insect, more like an earthworm and a spider!

How could they both be together!?

I stood up and ran away from it, my heart beating fast. A small snake with legs- I can't even imagine, this is a nightmare.

I began to walk, letting my already tired legs take me somewhere.

To be honest the place was glorious, with too much beauty as I saw many butterflies flying around.

The only thing that was different about this place was the colors. The butterflies were glowing and the insect or a monster I saw earlier, these were very unlikeable.

I awed as I touched the golden leaves of the big tree. A sigh left my mouth as I sat down under the tree, I am very tired of walking around.

"HEY!"

A halted in fear as I heard a scream. I looked around to find the person but no one was there.