Chapter 25: Mystery child.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Do you have a dream?" He was right, she didn't have one. Taehyung and Jennie were talking in her room's balcony.

She wasn't feeling well so she decided to rest for some time but this annoying guy would never let her breathe.

He volunteer to help her, of course, she declined it several times but he was stubborn himself.

But it just took their talk to an unexpected turn. An unexpected talk that Jennie avoided for all cost.

What was her dream? Each of her friends had one but she still wasn't sure, what exactly she wants to do with her life.

"I- I have...no idea.." She hung her head low, scratching her fingers from nervousness.

"It's okay, everyone has their speed." She nodded, they both sat there in silence.

"What is your dream?" The moon shined on his face as he looks at it, his beauty mesmerized her.

How could someone be this beautiful? He was prettier than her and she was jealous of him.

"The King." She just had a confused face, a rather funny one. It was an unexpected response.

The guy just chuckled at her confused face. His laugh brought her back from the trance.

He looked so beautiful laughing. Like a Prince, himself. His voice was soothing for her eyes, she wanted to hear it every day.

Why? She doesn't know either.

"I have trained half of my life just to become the King." He continued, she looks at him, her heart still didn't understand.

"Any specific reason?" The lad sighed and nodded. There were a lot of reasons but the main was something he didn't tell just anyone but he wants to tell her.

"My father told me to. He wanted me to be on the top, all the time." That was the main reason, Taehyung didn't even hesitate to tell her.

He trusts her a lot.

"Your father? Irene said you don't like to talk about him much.." Jennie said, a sudden nervousness crawling her skin.

"Yeah I don't but... I can tell you about him, after all, I trust you." Their eyes met, a sudden spark shined in their eyes.