Chapter 42: Winning or Losing?

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

"Is Jisoo unnie okay?" The blue-headed asks Seol, her sobbing barely audible but the older could feel how hurt Rosé was.

"She is gonna be fine. It's just a stab and it's common to happen in a fight, you should calm yourself, it's your turn after some time." Seol tried comforting the younger.

She, however, didn't have any time to console Rosé. She is the in-charge of students' health and is responsible for taking them to Hong-Ji if they are injured.

Fortunately, Red Velvet came running as soon as they heard the news of Jisoo's well-being. Seol sighed, taking Jisoo's unconscious body for treatment.

"Is she okay?" Nayeon asks as they came to know about Jisoo too. They can't believe Jin would use such a sick trick on her.

Tzuyu saw the whole fight and she swears it looked like they both are gonna accept defeat at the last moment but instead Jin stabbed her.

"What exactly is going in his mind?" Jihyo spoke, grunting in annoyance. If he injured Jisoo just to take over the Agriculture Department then she will definitely kill him.

"It's okay guys. I know Jisoo unnie is gonna be okay, she is very strong." Rosé tried consoling them but she felt like breaking down.

It's like someone has put a curse on their once strong friendship, Lisa ran away, Jennie is missing, and now Jisoo's unconsciousness.

It broke her heart.

"Rosé, it's your turn." Joy calls out, giving her a comforting pat on the back. She nodded and goes to the front line.

"Roseanne Park is going against Park Irene." Oh, what a misfortune. She doesn't want to fight with her friend but now she doesn't have a choice.

"This is gonna be rough," Irene whispered as they both shook their hands as opponents would.

Rosé was dead nervous, she was confident that she can take down anyone in her class but the daughters of Caelum? Oh hell no.

Irene was the eldest too and not only she is mysteriously powerful than all of them, but her special talent is also beyond amazing.

The fight started with Rosé trying her luck first, it caused Irene to trip but she regained her posture.

The beads of sweat on the blue-headed beauty were proof she was very nervous. Irene wouldn't go easy on her just because they are friends.