Chapter 48: Slave to my memories.

×🥀×

×🥀×

Author's Pov

{ Flashback }

"Jennie, can you please write my homework? I got my hands fractured so I can't do it, please?" Stella, her classmate requested from the brunette.

"But why me—" Before she could even respond or protest, Stella pleaded to her. With a sigh, she nodded.

"C'mon Jen, are you not going to eat lunch?" Somi asks her best friend who seems to be writing continuously without a break.

"No, I can't. English class is right after lunch, I need to finish this." She declined, her hands have started to pain but she still completed it.

She stood up with a satisfactory grin on her face, proud that she completed the article before the deadline. She quickly went to give Stella the homework.

Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion, Stella was happily playing basketball. With the same hand, she had the "injury" on.

"Stella!" Jennie calls out, making the girl leave the ball and in joy, she marched towards the brunette.

"Omg thanks a lot for doing my homework, Jennie. I owe you a lot." The girl showed gratitude with a smile on her face.

Jennie also smiled, thinking it's not a big deal. The bell rang and she sighed, she couldn't even eat her lunch. It's gonna be rough.

A few days later, Jennie needed help with her homework. Since Somi was absent, she decided to hang out with Stella and decided to do homework with them.

"Hey Stella, mind if I sit here?" She asks, making Stella and her minions look over to her. An unwelcoming look on their face.

"Actually no. Can't you see we are hanging out? It's not like we are friends or something." Stella stated while Jennie remained shocked.

Not wanting to cause a scene in the library even though she can, Jennie left from there.

__

"Of course, sweetie. We promise you that we will come to your annual function tomorrow." The girl happily clapped and showed her gummy smile.

She finally participated in a musical choir that her school was organizing and she wants to have her parents there too.

The next day, she woke all excited and went to school for practicing before the show. All the parents started coming and the main hall was getting full.