Yoongi Is Here To Save the Day

Start from the beginning

He started running.

It seemed like whoever was following him reacted by even faster.

Jungkook's heart was beating a mile a minute. In desperation, he pulled out his phone and tapped the first contact he saw. He knew he should've called for actual help, but his brain wasn't working anymore.

-------

The phone rang.

At first, the dinging was just part of his dream. But then it got louder and louder and then Yoongi was wide awake, in his bed, somewhere in Seoul.

He groaned. There went his sleep.

He grabbed his phone. Jungkook's name was at the top. Yoongi frowned. Why was he calling at this time? Had something happened?

"Hello," he said into the phone. He waited to hear Jungkook's familiar voice.

But instead all he heard was heavy breathing. He heard heavy footsteps and then he heard someone gasp. Then, a cry.

"What's going on?"

It was Jungkook's voice, he recognized. Yoongi was wide awake now.

"Where are you?"

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook, answer me!"

He heard Jungkook yell something. Everything was muffled and he understood nothing. Yoongi heard the panic in Jungkook's voice though. Something was wrong.

"Jungkook, where are you?"

"Oh it's Jungkook."

Yoongi stalled. Who was that? That voice wasn't familiar.

He tried to calm himself down. He had to figure out where Jungkook was, but there was no way he could get that information out of Jungkook now. He wondered what he should do.

Maybe he should call for help. But there was no time.

Logically, it would make sense that Jungkook was heading home now. He would probably be on the road somewhere. It was a fifteen minute walk to the studio. If Yoongi ran, it would be even faster.

The line went dead. Yoongi gulped.

There was no time to waste. He had no clue how to do anything yet he hurried. He threw a hoodie over his pajamas and headed out the door.

The others were still asleep. Yoongi sent a message on the group chat just in case. You know, just in case something went seriously wrong. He didn't expect any of them to wake up though.

--------

Jungkook gasped. He considered himself a fast runner but the other people quickly caught up to him. He could barely breathe. They surrounded him before he could catch his breath. He couldn't see any of their faces. There were no street lights in this portion and all he could see was darkness.

He didn't dare glance down at his phone.

Yoongi's voice wafted through though. Jungkook could hear the panic in it.

"Answer me!"

He was going to but he couldn't say anything. Suddenly, there was a knife at his throat. His vocal chords would get sawed in half if he tried to talk. He felt his backpack being tugged on from the back.

They hadn't noticed the phone yet. Jungkook was shaking like a leaf. His wallet was ripped out of his pocket. There was cash in there. He watched in horror as they took it all out and it disappeared into their pockets. The knife was pressed harder against his throat. Jungkook cried out.