“Hello, beautiful lady.” Derek revealed a big smile that didn’t expose any gaps, making people want to be absorbed in it. He has already met a lot of people who would come up to strike a conversation like this. “Our meeting must be fate. How about we exchange contact details?”

That girl felt like she was going to shriek in excitement. Her hand was even shaking as she opened her terminal.

Derek smiled. Regarding these type of people, he had naturally set up a contact that he rarely used. “The other young ladies —— also that young master.” He saw that there was a shy boy hiding behind the girls. “Are you willing to exchange contacts with me?”

Is there any need to ask if we’re willing?! After Derek exchanged contacts with them, that boy’s courage grew bigger. He looked at Fu Ke, but as always, Fu Ke maintained his iceberg expression. Without bothering to give him a glance, he started to look in the crowd for Ning An and He Xin. How come they still haven’t arrived?

So it turns out that he fancies Fu Ke? Derek’s eyes narrowed. Stepping in front of Fu Ke, he adopted a regretful expression and said, “Although I really wish to chat with everyone, we still have an appointment with our friends today so we’ll first take our leave.”

Just at this moment, Fu Ke saw Ning An and He Xin who were watching the show. They walked over and greeted, “Sorry, did you wait for long?”

Omegas always pursued after strong Alphas; they basically ignored Betas. But now that they didn’t have a reason to stay, the few of them could only reluctantly say goodbye to Derek. When that youth walked away a few steps, he also didn’t forget to turn around and look at Fu Ke, but Fu Ke naturally didn’t look at him.

“Not very long.” After those Omegas left, Fu Ke’s expression eased a little. He looked Ning An up and down, causing Ning An to feel a little uneasy.

“Is there a problem with what I’m wearing?” Ning An nervously pulled at the neckline of his hoodie.

“No.” Fu Ke shifted away his gaze. “It’s my first time seeing you wear casual clothes. You look very cute, also very handsome.”

Aren’t these two phrases a little contradictory? Let’s just take it as a compliment. So long as there was no problem with his clothes then it was fine. Ning An was too lazy to think about it. “Thank you, you also look very good in these clothes.”

Fu Ke and Derek had good figures. They were simply walking clothes stands. Ning An felt that it was only right for him to return the politeness. Since you complimented me, then I’ll also compliment you. However, Fu Ke wasn’t thinking like this. After he was complimented, he felt a little spirited. Asking Fu Yue to help him match his clothes while she laughed at him wasn’t in vain.

Fu Ke turned his head and lightly coughed. “Let’s go in. If we’re late, there might not be any seats left.”

Derek felt like his eyes were a little spicy. He opened his terminal and started to deal with the newly added friends. That youth still refused to give up and wanted to fish out Fu Ke’s contact details from Derek. Derek naturally dismissed this and grumbled: “This iceberg is more popular than me?”

Walking in front, Fu Ke still had Ning An’s ‘you also look very good in these clothes’ broadcasting on repeat in his mind. He didn’t hear Derek’s complaint, but even if he did hear it, he wouldn’t care about it.

He Xin however heard it very clearly. “Iceberg? Where is there an iceberg?”

“Look at Fu Ke. He always looks so serious and cold. If he’s not an iceberg then what is he?” Although he knew that Fu Ke wouldn’t do anything to him, but one should still lower their voice when talking bad about others.

He Xin thought for a moment and felt that Derek’s description was very vivid. “En…… Student Fu really does look very serious ah. In the beginning, I was also a little afraid of him.”

“Then were you afraid of me?” Derek remembered that he became acquainted with He Xin before Fu Ke. He shouldn’t be as scary as Fu Ke, right?

“En.” Derek didn’t expect He Xin to nod. “That smile you gave me when I first met you was very cold and scary.”

Recalling this, He Xin slightly trembled, but then he immediately smiled at Derek. “But afterwards, I realised that you are a good person. You also helped me with my studies. When the new term starts, I’ll give you some local products from my home planet.”

Where did this angel come from? Whenever He Xin smiled, Derek felt like he was cured. He really wanted to touch He Xin’s chubby cheeks.

But in the end, he refrained himself from touching. Feeling rejuvenated, he moved the youth who was unwilling to give up on Fu Ke into his blacklist. “Alright, if you can, can you take a few photos of your home town and send it to me?”

After going home, Derek would have to face his troublesome family. Also, from tomorrow onwards, he would need to start mecha simulation training under his older brother’s supervision. If he could have a few photos of this little sunshine’s smiling face, then Derek felt that he wouldn’t be too sad.

“Okay, okay.” As soon as He Xin mentioned his hometown, he became a chatterbox. “Although Nong Mu Star is not as developed in science and technology as the Capital Star, the scenery is very beautiful. I will definitely take a lot of good pictures and send them to you.”