Abhi: Mukti what happened? Why did you called us urgently?

Mukti: Vo... Vo Abhi actually...

Dhruv: Alia what's going on here? Why are you girls scared?

But she didn't replied.

Cabir: I will tell you what they did.....

And Cabir narrated the whole incident.

Abhi: WHAT!!!! Are you serious... Mukti I had warned you to stay away from that Aryaman right? Still you met him.

Mukti: I am sorry.

Abhi: Keep your sorry with you.

Dhruv: Where is Nandini?

Cabir: Where do you think she might be? Of course with Manik... I just dont understand Navya how can you agree with them.

Alia: Navya warned us that Manik will get angry but still we thought to give it a try... Navya is nowhere at fault.

In Manan's room:

Manik: Fine you want my attention right, ok then don't blame me later on.

Without any warning he pulled Nandini over his knees.

Manik: I guess you know that you deserve a punishment for the stunt you pulled, isn't it?

Nandini: But-

She was cut off in middle by a loud smack on her butt.

Manik: I don't want any arguments... I will make sure you never repeat this thing again. Shall we start?

She shook her head but immediately changed her answer when she felt one more smack.

Manik: So only because you felt I was ignoring you, you talked to another man when you know I don't like it, hmm?

Nandini: I- *spank*

Manik: Just yes or no?

She nodded.

*spank*

Manik: I want words Nandini.

Nandini: Ye...yes.

Manik: Today I will make sure that you will never do something like this again.

He spanked her few more time. The picture of a stranger touching his Nandini used to play in front of his eyes which would just fuel his anger more. After he few more smacks he made Nandini sit on his laps and pulled to his chest and started kissing her lips roughly not give her a chance to respond. He bites her lower lips and enters his tongue inside her mouth. His hands roaming all over her body. After 20 min when he felt her breathing uneven he broke the kiss but started biting and kissing her neck. While Nandini was trying to control her moans.

Manik: Seems like someone is enjoying her punishment, hmm? But for your kind information my dear baby your punishment is not over yet.

Nandini: Huh??

Manik: Lets go down everyone is waiting for you.

Nandini was about to hide the marks on her neck but Manik stopped her from doing that.

Manik: Don't... Don't ever hide them... I want the whole world to know that YOU.ARE.MINE ONLY.MINE. Do you get that?

Nandini: Ye...Yes Dadda.

Manik: Good now let's go.

They both went downstairs where everyone was waiting from them. As soon as they saw Manan coming they stood up. Nandini went and stood with the girls.