Jungkook, who was hiding behind the couch came out and said, "How can you leave me here while you meet my Tae?" He humphed and also headed out.

Yoongi and Jimin have already left so he gets in his own car and also dragged along Yugyeom who was peacefully lying on the couch.

They got into the car---Yugyeom forcefully and drove towards the cafe.

Taehyung was standing in front of the cafe waiting for Jimin. He was scrolling through his phone while he waited.

Yoongi parked the car on the opposite side of road. Yoongi's phone started ringing and he picked it up seeing it was an important call.

Taehyung was waiting on the other side of road. This was a main road so it was very broad. There was a big distance between them

Jimin looked at him talking on the phone and decided to cross the road by himself. He climbed out of the car and waved at Taehyung who waved back.

The sun was up high in the sky. It was too hot and the sun was shining very brightly making it hard to open your eyes.

Jimin covered his eyes with his hand and started to cross the road. Yoongi didn't noticed that he had already left since he was in a heated debate with the person on other line.

Jungkook parked the car on Taehyung's side of road and got out. He looked at the sun and decided to put his shades on. Yugyeom came out after him and also put on his sunglasses.

Jungkook saw Taehyung standing only ten steps away from him and smiled as he started walking toward him.

Taehyung squinted his eyes and waved at Jimin. He couldn't keep his eyes open because of the sun.

After that, everything happened in slow motion as Jimin started crossing the road with a hand on his eyes.

Jungkook started walking towards Taehyung. Yoongi was still busy on his phone.

Suddenly there was a loud honk and Jungkook froze in his steps and looked on the opposite side. His eyes widened as dread washed on him. His steps were heavy, he couldn't walk anymore.

Taehyung had widened his eyes and he had started running towards Jimin now. He was screaming and shouting as he ran towards him.

Jimin couldn't understand what was happening. He looked at Taehyung running toward him while he was shouting something like 'Move aside!'

Yoongi had also looked up and the phone had slid through his hand. His eyes slowly widened as fear rushed to his whole being.

He hurriedly opened the door and jumped out of the car. His legs starts moving and he was soon running.

Yugyeom had also looked up when he had heard Taehyung's scream. He was immediately rooted to his spot in horror and shock.

Jimin stops walking and stood there as he watched Taehyung running to him. His face held a terrified expression.

Why is he looking so terrified?

And that was the last thing Jimin remembered before he felt an extremely strong force colliding with his body.

Taehyung's running slowed down as he dropped on his knees five steps away from Jimin's body, 

"CHIM!"

Yoongi hadn't stopped running as he had dropped beside Jimin and held him in his arms.

Jungkook had started running and he had caught Taehyung's body before he fainted in his arms.

"Tae!" 

Jungkook shouted and looked at the pool of blood on the road. Yugyeom cursed under his breathe and quickly called an ambulance.

"Please come fast! It's an emergency! Yes, please!" He saw Jungkook holding Taehyung in his arms while Yoongi was holding Jimin in his arms.

He was confused where he should go. But then he saw the person who had hit Jimin trying to escape. He pulled out his gun and shot the person's leg.

"Where do you think you are going?"

--------------------

They were in the hospital right now and it had been two hours already. Jimin's operation was going on.

Yoongi was sitting on the chair with his head bowed down. His eyes were bloodshot and he was a complete mess.

Namjoon was by his side, his eyes also red as he tried to comfort his best friend. Hoseok was holding Lisa in his arms who hadn't stopped crying since the moment they had come here.

Jin hugged Yeonjun and rubbed his back. The poor boy was so close to Jimin and he had also like Lisa, hadn't stopped crying. 

Taehyung had fainted because of the shock he had received and he was traumatized. He was still not awake.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's face which was so calm and peaceful while sleeping. There was a drip attached to his hand.

He placed his hand on Taehyung's hand and stroked his knuckles, "Wake up, baby. Jimin needs you."

Probably hearing Jimin's name struck something in Taehyung's mind as he lowly mumbled, "Chim..."

But it was too low and Jungkook couldn't hear anything.

Taehyung's eyelids moved and soon his eyes opened completely. Jungkook saw that he has opened his eyes and he was about to take away his hand from Taehyung's but Taehyung pulled it back,

"Kookie?"

----------------------------

Tell me your fav eye color and the color your eyes are.

Mine fav is green and brown and I have chocolate brown colored orbs.

Thanks for reading!

Love~